Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A week of tension, a week of emptiness, a week of...

The start of April has been so happening to me. (x_x)

I wonder is it an April fool's joke on me now.. It makes me start all over again until I'm so numb at interviews. I just hope I'd no longer see any more tests that I need to do. Lol.

I'm really exhausted and stressed, so to speak.


But of course, I won't stop. I can't stop. How can I?  There's so many things I wanna do and achieve.

After all these bad stuff and I'll be recovering from my sickness, I'll get myself back again. There's nothing to be afraid of anymore. .

If it's cos I'm numb to all these. Oh well...

The only thing that I miss doing is to watch Kagrra, no Su cos I've been stopping it for a while. Even so, I'm still listening to Kagrra,'s music and writing lyrics as soon as my inspiration comes.

I'll never stop, for the sake of Isshi and for myself. And since everyone has the confidence in me.


I can only be stronger than before. ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment