Popular Posts

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Little purchase 1402 + my isshi writing

Since I really had nothing-better-to-do. =D


The rubber stamps attracted me since these are the things I like to play with since young. Lol. I quite love stationary stuffs and this would be useful for my letter writing!! haha. Especially the brush pen in which I've been looking for quite some time already!! I'm so glad Daiso sells this so I need not spend more at Kino. xD I bought the oil absorption sheets cos I think I need it? But now I wonder is it a waste of me to buy it. My skin is so oily and I ended up using so many sheets at once which seems like a splurge. Lol. Might as well use tissue? Argh.. This is not helping. I hate my skin!!  (x_x)

Anyway, my lovely rubber stamps:


One of the cat eyes on the right isn't showing. Lol. But I had fun doing this. >_<


And so... I recalled the calligraphy episode 40 in Kagrra, no Su I must try to write the same thing as my Isshi-sama!!


I heard isshi pronounced it as いちをこころざす. But what does it mean? O_O I listened to Isshi's explanation but I'm still bad at listening to Japanese so I don't quite get what he's trying to express through this term. His handwriting looks quite good, but here's mine ↓


Hahahaha. I'm so proud of my handwriting now. I think my  looks so prefect!! Even my friend says so! ANYONE HAS GOT TO AGREE WITH ME!! Haha. Although the を may be a little too big. But I'm super satisfied with this. So I've got this talent, I'm as talented as Isshi-sama. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. xD


Putting up this flower arrangement isshi did cos I think it's really pretty~~~ ^_^


And lastly, to show this:

I've got my secret manual notebook in which I managed to find last month and so just in time I could use my brush pen to write in it. How cool is this!!

U have got to be afraid of me now. xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment