Popular Posts

Friday, March 21, 2014

[OD] My Gazette poster + purchases

This is not exactly an outdated post. Lol. But anyway, I just realised something....


This is like the dumbest thing ever. I DID NOT KNOW THAT I HAVE THE GAZETTE POSTER WITH ME FOR YEARS! So I've been keeping this aside in my cupboard for years which is such a waste!! Lol~

I love this now, since they're all looking so cool. xD Ar...I remember I got this from my friend cos of the SHINee at the other side. That's the bad thing about 2-sided poster. I didn't even realised my favourite band is at the other side. lol. Wonder when will I ever ever get my hands on Kagrra, poster.. Is that even possible? Lol.. Maybe things just come by and surprise me. Just like this one. Hahaha. I do hope so!! (≧▽≦)


Bought 2 packs of facial masks and a blusher in which I'm wondering should I use it. I thought I should try it cos it does give me a better seemingly healthy look. I don't mind the shimmer, but the smell is a little too horrid! I love the colour and everything else except for the smell. Most importantly is that it doesn't give me any reaction right? But still, can't help but to think that the smell is also important, since I have a sensitive nose. lol. But what's the use of a product that is sweet smelling yet it doesn't have any effect right? Argh.. just why do I have to bear with the bad ones too. >_< Alright, I will still use it since I've bought it.


The Kit Kat that my friend gave me last Nov. It's the pumpkin flavour that's so hard to describe the taste!! Lol.  I really don't know how to say the taste of it. It's not very distinctive like sweet or salty...it's totally not chocolatey but it doesn't taste that bad. (>o<)  It doesn't have that sort of pumpkin taste too. It's just something that you wouldn't have guessed it unless u know it in the first place. [Does anyone know what I'm talking about? (x_x)]

Just why do these special flavours from Japan have to be in such small packet? I don't think that's ever enough to eat! Same for my green tea one! ♥


Matcha didn't taste all sweet or chocolatey either. But it's still got that nice matcha taste. I like it!! I'm just so fond of Kit Kat. Hahaa.


Ar....I guess these are the things I bought last Nov?


I love the eyeshadow but not the eyeliner as it's not smooth to brush it on. (-_-) The highlighter is not bad but I guess I'm not good at contouring cos I dun seem to get it right. lol. So I haven't been using bronzer but highlight yes! Anyway, it seems that some Daiso makeup are pretty good so they are worth the try. ^_^


Oh, this is the body butter that I've been using since I've won it last year. (⌒▽⌒) It's really thick! Not that easy to spread but the smell is really strong! I feel that it's still on me throughout the next day. Nice but anyways, I would still prefer lotion that is easier to apply though, cos body butter makes me feel a little too dry/sticky. So I will not buy it at all.. =p

I've a sudden urge to do shopping now. hahaha. (^。^)

No comments:

Post a Comment