Popular Posts

Monday, March 17, 2014

San album trading card?

Chanced upon this site that says the regular edition CD comes with one randomly chosen out of a possible five trading cards.


BUT WHY MY SAN ALBUM DID NOT HAVE A TRADING CARD AT ALL?! (T_T)



I even went to look all over my album again. And the catalog number is COCP-33251 Yes! But trading card No! Sob Sob.

So is there really a trading card to all San albums? Dun tell me mine is a mistake. It so happens that they forgot this. Or the trading cards are only for regular edition for limited time? Argh. What should I do now? Duh, what can I do now? Not that I can ask the PS company or anything for the card. -_-


I remember the seller whom I bought the singles and Irodori album told me her San album wasn't like mine. So she must have gotten the limited edition one. or the DVD. She told me she has a lot of things inside for the one she bought. How nice is that for her. Why is mine like this? lol.


Kagrra, u are not being fair to me!!!

Ok, not the guys fault. I hope I can know the answer. Maybe there isn't a card afterall. but why??!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment