Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kagrra, 終焉の季節 Shuuen no kisetsu - how I'm afraid of this song



I'm actually kinda afraid of listening to this song..

Because it's a song about death. It will remind me of how Isshi is no longer around with us.

This song is really beautiful. I remember when I first heard this back then, I fall in love with it immediately. But it has a tinge of sadness to it...

It's really the only Kagrra, song that made me cry.. At least now probably isn't so bad. But if I'm feeling down, I might tear once more.


Argh.. I know I'm over the phase of being so sad thinking about Isshi. But somehow, this song has got the power to made me feel sad. Not that sad until I feel helpless or anything like that, but more like sentimental.

It's really the most beautiful sad piece of Kagrra, song ever~~ Even if it made me feel sad, I will still listen to it.

Cos it's Kagrra, it's Isshi-sama's voice..

He will always occupy a special place in my heart ♥

Lyrics translation @ 鬼愛~Demon Passion~

No comments:

Post a Comment