Popular Posts

Friday, March 21, 2014

[OD 131213] Late Ayu updates ~early December

So many Ayu updates has been going on! but I'm still gonna post them anyway. =p

Firstly is Ayu opened an Ameba blog for a limited of 7 days [from Nov 11 to Nov 17] just so to promote her 'ayu' photobook.

I love her posts about little bits of her life with her photos. I certainly hope that would be so great if Ayu could have such a public blog about this, while TA for her personal thoughts. Well, it's not gonna happen anyway. But it's still great to see Ayu trying out new stuffs. Cos this news did surprised me last month. (^。^)

My most favourite picture would be this! ↓


Ayu's braided hair in that colour and sunglasses and necklace. And look at that reflection of Ayu taking her own selfie!! Everything about this photo is just awesome!  (●^口^●) Ayu really looked like a schoolgirl here. lol. Alright, I've posted this before at AHS but I still wanna mention it here. hahaha.


Look at Ayu gaining the top spot at Ameba~!! Certainly, Ayu should carry on that blog someday right? Even if Ayu were to do that again for a promotion for something else I wouldn't mind cos at least she did some blogging for us overseas fans. She could jolly well be blogging whenever there's promotions to do. lol. I wonder if she's really gonna be so hardworking for this next time. xD

This news [Nov 19] was saying how loyal Ayu is to LV where she has 4 luggages of the same brand.



And she's so cute sticking her head out like this. lol.


So yeah, about her photobook. [Nov 11 news]


Definitely there's some irritating people saying how photoshopped it is. But it really is gorgeous! Ayu is getting sexier the older she gets! lol. I saw the photobook at Kino selling at $50+ and its quite big. Well well, not that I'm gonna buy it. xD


And there's also about 75% of the people were saying how not worth it is to watch Kouhaku anymore cos of the list of performers [Dec 3]


I just don't get why they mentioned Ayu as though she's not worth the appearance. Just cos she's not as popular as before? They even complain about AKB which is already so popular in Japan. And so what are they complaining? Which other artistes do they expect to see? -_- Anyway, I know Golden bomber is in the list! Their 2nd appearance!! So happy for them! (⌒▽⌒) Argh I just don't know if I ever get to watch it this year cos I've been missing out Kouhaku for years. lol.


Okay, one last thing:  Feel the love pv


The heated arguement over Ayu acting so slutty. lol. I'm kinda surprised at Ayu's actions in the pv but it didn't occur to me that this was the focus, since the main character seems to be that fat girl.

My thoughts was:

I love to see others' views on it. And usually things that I didn't thought of. Hehe.


It's really fun to talk about Ayu sometimes. Lol. Minus the negative one please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment