Popular Posts

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Feeling a little guilty.


I've once stopped listening to Kagrra, songs for a period of time. Because I'm afraid that the moment I listened to it again, my tears will fall..at the thought of Kagrra,'s demise, and Isshi's death, how much sadness is around me... (T_T)

But now I'm already over this phase. I'm more than happy enough to listen and enjoy their music everyday, and knowing more about them. Life is so pleasant. ^_^

So right now, no more regrets~!!

I'm trying to enjoy whenever I can. Lol. While I'm feeling a little guilty again for not being serious at times. -_- I need to stop feeling guilty. =D

"And if you’re not sure if you have the courage to take the next step forward towards the future, remember my voice." ~Isshi

The most touching quote ever! That's why I will keep listening to Kagrra, songs, and will definitely remember your voice Isshi-sama.


It's your voice that will give me the strength.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment