Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kagrra, Live acoustic performance 2002

This is such an old and unique video from Kagrra,~!!



Isshi was 24 back then. And he looked so chubby. haha.

Tracklist:
01. 桜舞い散るあの丘で Sakura Maichiru ano Oka de
02. 桜 ~再会の華~ Sakura~saikai no hana~
03. 恋綴魂 Kotodama
04. 夢イズル地 Yume Izuru Chi

I think Sakura~saikai no hana~ is the only song that sounds better in acoustic than the original.

Now I'm contemplating whether I should buy this Sakura album from the seller since she told me this one would probably be left in her sale collection for albums. Argh..how I wished I have enough money right now to buy off everything from her all at once. Right now, I can only hope that she still have some Kagrra, CDs left for me to buy, probably one by one.

Oh well, maybe what's mine will eventually be mine? haha. (^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment