Popular Posts

Saturday, March 22, 2014

[OD 301213] Ayu looks like she's pregnant?

Last year's news of Ayu announce her engagement with that American guy 10 years younger than her. But this says her nice figure has gone, speculating that she's pregnant. Well, after these few months and seeing only news that she got married, so this is not true.



Ayu has been working hard on her new album!! Looking forward to it! I feel a little sorry for not following Ayu's news that closely recently, since there hasn't been any interesting things going on...Well, besides her marriage and those gorgeous magazine photoshoots? Hahaha.

I felt that Ayu has been kinda quiet lately. We didn't even get to know her hubby's name at all? Oh and the fact that she eventually did get married with him, I wasn't all too surprised but still....she has made that decision despite not knowing that guy for very long too right? I just hope that her relationship this time will be much better than she had with Mannie. I'm now curious at her wedding photos, but I guess she won't ever release it. Now we all come to the issue whether she will have a child, right? Hahaha.. yeah I will look forward to any good news that is to come. Meanwhile I shall go crazy into my drama and Kagrra, poisoning. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment