Today is the Gazette's 12th anniversary so I shall blog a little about them..
Anyway, I'm thankful to the Gazette, cos if not for them, I wouldn't have discovered about Kagrra,. And since then, my love for Jrock never stops. (^-^)
Recalling how it all started: My impression of Jrock has always been loud banging music which I dun think was any interesting. But somehow on one day, I was surfing crunchyroll back then in 2008, and got sort of curious when I saw the link to the Gazette's pv 紅蓮 Guren. Since I was bored, I thought I shall give a try to listen. In fact Guren seemed so-so to me, but I was kinda startled by the lyrics and the pv was creepy. But not too bad overall. So the next click was → Cassis. Omg, that was the best song ever! I was so touched by it~!! That was certainly the right click I've made. lol.
And because of that, I feel that the more I should listen to other bands' music. So the next moment I went to click on the next band, which is Kagrra,. The first song was 彩の讃歌 Irodori no Sanka. Not bad too but it didn't amazed me...so I thought, maybe this is the same as what I've listened to just now like for the Gazette, so I should click to the next song. And yes!!! THE RIGHT MOVE THAT I'VE NEVER REGRETTED EVER SINCE → 憶 Omou. (⌒ー⌒)
I was absorbed so into that song~!!! It keeps replaying in my mind. It's so holy beautiful. I love the arrangement, the guitar, lyrics and scenery...Everything in this pv was just so beautiful!! ♥♥♥
The song that turned me into a Kagrra, fan. It's certainly amazing how this happened. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I went to screencap my red Isshi-sama. haha. Now that I love the colour red, this is too good for me. Way tooooooo gooood!
In fact it's kinda hard to screencap them although I managed to do it. This vid keeps blurring and moving and zooming in and out as the pv effect. Nice to watch but hard to get a clear look of isshi. But I supposed what I did is good enough!
I love this last scene too. Our 2 guitarists Shin and Akiya playing the guitar together which is such a good coordination. And the images of the moon appeared a few times in the pv. ^_^
I have never thought rock can be this beautiful..and have never gotten sick of this song. Probably no one would ever understand why am I so amazed at Omou and love it so much. I dun know about others, but this is the song that touched me. This is the music style that I love. I dun think I can find any other bands with such traditional Japanese in it that can amazed me so much. Because I have such good impression of Jrock from the Gazette/Kagrra, I tried listening to other bands but they didn't give me the same feeling as what the 2 bands have gave me. So in the end, I'd rather support fully for something I truly like, and moved me in the first place.(^∇^)
Ar~ Probably I have been blogging about Kagrra, way too much this year. lol. But I dun wanna stop this love. They are indeed the best to me. If only Isshi is not dead.. If only Kagrra, could carry on as a band forever....But still,
Today is the day which I should be grateful~
at least they existed. =)
Popular Posts
-
Brothers conflict ブラザーズ コンフリクト [12 episodes] → I was suddenly into reverse harem anime after watching Noragami [who knows why xD] and I get...
-
I'm so so so glad that the covers for LOVE was released this week~!! I'm already kinda impatient when the news of Ayu's release...
-
Wanna buy some things around this time before CNY coming as I'm sure there will be sales! hahaha. I'm quite glad I've bought thi...
Monday, March 10, 2014
My thanks to the Gazette + Kagrra, 憶 Omou - My top favourite always ♥
Labels:
CircusRocker♪♬,
Kagrra,
special day~,
special Uta♪,
The Gazette,
videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment