Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My skincare/cosmetics purchases 1401

Haven't been doing such little shopping for some time already. lol.


I was glad that I come across this face mist cos I've always wanted to have one in my bag so that I can spray it on my face to refresh and 'wake' myself up when I'm outside. It works somehow, so long as I'm not too tired. xD And just right, I need this nail essence cos my nails gets so dry recently in which I dun know why and I wonder when the injury I have on my toe nail will ever recover. (x_x)


Also bought lipgloss, BB cream, mascara and earphones. Daiso earphones is really cheap at $2 but the quality is definitely not good. The volume is actually so small compared to an ordinary one. -_- Argh, well I'm just treating it as a spare. Can't expect all things at Daiso are good anyways since it's cheap. lol.


Ar~ this SHINee lip balm I had long ago in 2012 in which until now I've still not yet used finish it! Lol. I went to dig until I can see the 'Jjong' signature. But what's the point actually. I'm doing it for fun. hahaha. Maybe I shouldn't have bought such a tin-type of lip balm cos it's troublesome to keep using a cotton bud to apply. I dun wanna use my fingers cos it's too sticky and it can't be rinsed off with water/soap. (¬_¬) Now I feel like digging away all the lip product and just keep this tin as a collection. Is it worth to do so actually? Rather than keeping this aside without using it. I wonder......

But anyway, another lip product!! Chanel~!! Omg.


It has the same colour tone as my Maybelline lipgloss. hehe. I didn't buy this..So I'm happy to have a branded cosmetic product for the first time.

Yeah~~ I will stay pretty pretty all day. ^o^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment