Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

[OD 201013] Anime Amnesia

Arr... it's really been some time that I feel I'm watching a quality anime after so long. The last one I remembered was Nichijou [since last year] which is a really random and quite a nonsense anime. Lol. I just treat it as something for laugh but not liking it that much. I'm really more into the storyline rather than just watching for fun. And since somehow my phone don't really allow me to watch [the video page just got close down suddenly for no reason], I think it's really time for me to give up watching it since I've already lost track until which episode I've watched until. And since it's not really that interesting. =p

I was searching quite hard to find which anime worth to watch. Can't believe somehow actually it started off with Hyouka. I really love the storyline about mystery, although the mysteries that they discover wasn't such a big deal but how Oreki solve all of them is really so amazing! It really made me wanna write some mystery stories too but I guess it would really be hard for me to write something that involves so much thinking! I'm not a creative person so this is really gonna be so hard for me as a start! haha.

After that, the first week of October I was watching Amnesia all the way every night and got so hooked on it and then the next week I got interested in Rozen Maiden 2013 in which the story is equally good. This new adaptation is better in their drawing and the story is a little bit different from the 2006 [or 2004?] season so I'm really enjoying watching it too! But I haven't yet watch finish it cos the episodes are so hard to find online. That being cos animecrazy.net was shut down few months ago!! I don't get why the good stuffs have to go away like that since it's really a good place to look for animes to watch plus there are reviews. The episodes are also organised properly with different streaming sites for us to watch. It's such a pity... I'm really sad about this. (︶︹︺)


Alright, now I'm gonna be talking about Amnesia since this one inspires me and made me think a lot lately. I'm really amazed at the idea and topic of different worlds, or parallel worlds in fact. It really made me curious. I really can't help but to think if it really existed!! Whether there is another ME in the other world, and how would that world be? Is it much better than what I'm doing right now? Maybe life is so much better there..

At first I wonder why Heroine is with different guys when the ending song is played at the end the first episode. Ar.. then I realised it's cos of the different worlds thing. Anyway why Heroine doesn't have a name herself? It makes me feel that the creator [since it's started off as a otome game] is lazy to come up with a nice name for the female main character. lol.

My favourite worlds for this anime would be Shin [Heart route] and Toma [Diamond route].


Isn't it touching right at the start when Heroine woke up after the accident and Shin went to kiss her to 'wake her up'? xD I love this route cos it's the most romantic one to me. Although Heroine told Shin that she couldn't remembered the past anymore, Shin says he will definitely be there for her. That's really touching..

So the storyline outline is like this: On August 1st there is an explosion in the university where Heroine is there. She got injured and was unconscious for 25 days, so on August 25th she died. Ukyo can't accept her death and so he seek Neil [Fairies creator] for help to grant his wish. Neil will also be able to gain power if Ukyo's wish is granted. Neil transport Heroine from one world to other when he sees Ukyo suffering so much everytime he witness Heroine's death many times in the actual world [but unable to save her?]. That is why Heroine keeps moving to another world back to August 1st suddenly with no reason. In the other 4 worlds , Ukyo doesn't exist and he died many times.

It made me feel that Ukyo is such a great guy he must have love Heroine a lot! But anyway, the storyline is still not something that I can understand totally. I dun get why Heroine has deja vu so often. And I dun really get why exactly Ukyo can't save her... It's quite a sad story in the end. But it still gives you some kind of hope. Why must Ukyo have 2 personalities? Maybe things will turn out differently if he wasn't suddenly evil. lol.


The ending wasn't so clear as to which world does Heroine choose. But I'm pretty sure she will go back to her actual world of Ukyo cos he has did so much for her. I think Heroine is really a kind girl and the cards presented in front of her not really meant that she can choose to go whererever she wants am I right?

Anyway, the opening theme song got me feel so sad. (T_T)

Heroine isn't that pretty yet she got different guys liking her I'm so envy. lol. I just don't like the fact that she doesn't she have a name at all in this show. It's really strange cos I don't know how to address her except calling her heroine but it isn't that suitable..not like she's so noble who saved the world. lol. It's really the first time I came across something like that. (・`ω´・)


I've enjoyed this anime overall. I'm amazed somehow, I don't know why but this got into me. Such unexplainable things. It really got me thinking about parallel worlds and other worlds that could probably be exist. Maybe there really is many other worlds coexist at the same time. Maybe there's really another me..that probably have met Isshi-sama?? *dreaming*

Thoughts about my life...I have made certain decisions in the past in which I have regretted. Somehow I think my life might really be different if I were to choose a different route instead. I would love to see what is going on in the other worlds, and the other me. What was I thinking too? How have I lived?  If I can restart my life again, I would definitely take a different path from what I am going now..

But that is, if I can still happen to know of Kagrra,! Hahaa.. I definitely still wanna know about Isshi-sama.


Now I certainly feel like playing such a game. xD

Amnesia storyline @ wikipedia 

No comments:

Post a Comment