Popular Posts

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Happy birthday to Ayu~

U are forever our Queen ~ (*^◯^*)


The one who gave me the very first inspiration, the one who I could learn so much from, the one whom I wanted to be like the most, none other than Ayumi Hamasaki.


Thanks for the change to my life 11 years ago, Your songs gave me motivation to go through the hard times.

No matter what, I'll still be supporting you. You will forever be the top of my favourite artistes list. ( ˙︶˙ )♥

Almost can't believe, it's the month of October now. It'll be the best this year~! And that you'll come and we get to meet! Really really hope that you'll catch a glimpse of me. lol.

I'm truly excited for what's gonna come!!


And I hope you'll never forget us and enjoy your time here! (-^〇^-)


From your loyal fan,
Yuuka

No comments:

Post a Comment