Popular Posts

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Seeing Ayu is the best time of my life this year~

Yeah now that the 3 weeks have passed! It felt too soon it's over now. Lol. And since I was unable to use my com for so long, it made me feel kinda off. (^_^;)  I only missed and cherished the time where I could actually see Ayu before my eyes. The image of the concert still stays in my mind vividly. And I would never forget that I get to see another favourite celebrity of mine... Life is too good to me now. xD

It was certainly the best time of my life this year~! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪


In the morning of 18 Oct, I tweeted Ayu, just so wanting to let her know how we feel... I didn't expect a reply since she hasn't replied my tweet at all for years. Lol.. The whole day of waiting on Friday was in fact quite exhausting! We ran up and down to several places, since we heard Ayu could be here or there. Lol.. Just wanted to try our luck. But in the end, Ayu seemed to have press conference and then rehearsal for almost the entire day, and so she couldn't meet us at all. We managed to see some of her dances, even Timmy, Enrique and Yo-chan.. That was not too bad, since they took pictures with some fans too. But I wasn't that interested in fact. I more wanted to see Ayu who has the influence in me 11 years ago. Seeing her is surely my dream! =D



I was freaking thrilled to see Ayu's reply to me!! Which means she really would want to me us fans!! But at first I was really thinking it might be hard for Ayu to come out and meet us before the show, but anyways, getting a reply from her is definitely a great thing to happen! Oh well, just enjoy the concert and see what happens next right? Ayu did came and meet us after the show, and Timmy was nice enough to tell us to wait patiently and orderly. But it was really too crowded that night, and a little chaos since everyone wants to rush taking group photos with Ayu.. Ayu and Timmy is just too nice. =)




I was too short so I can't be seen in the group photos. A little pity perhaps, but I'm more into looking at Ayu in such a short distance before my eyes. So I'm really contented. And that I could made a bunch of new friends with the same interest as me, spending the days together, I was more than happy than ever~  (^。^)

It was really the most wonderful time that I would never want to end.....and since I need not think about anything at all but to enjoy...

But happy moments ended way too fast. ╥﹏╥  Really can't bear to leave the place. Oh and I didn't take picture of the concert hall. Well, I guess is alright, it's all in my mind I would never forget!

The first concert where I paid for it, and to see my favourite artiste this up close is definitely unbelievable.. Sometimes when I think about it, it feels damn great. I'll became happy again.


The longest wait of my life, not just the Friday's wait, but the wait of 11 years, is definitely worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment