Popular Posts

Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy birthday to isshi-sama♪ ~ 7 December


Finally I could wish Isshi on his birthday this time. Especially on his year. Goodness! (゚O゚)


Yeah, and on this day Nao hasn't forget too. But I wonder why is he calling Isshi a rainy type guy? I didn't know about it! If isshi liked rain.. Well, the sky has to be this clear because Isshi is happy~!! Hahaha.. Nevertheless, the sky picture became something that we just want to post when mentioning about isshi...


Well anyway, I had my Japanese exam on that day and my nervousness was added on by my ex-colleague who happened to sit beside me. Lol.. Even though I wasn't that confident at all and I frown so much especially during the listening section (>_<) ,  I'm still happy that I make myself attempt it, for the first time. At least I tried doing so. Although it's really late for me to take exam at this age I think. And especially my friends are already at a higher stage than me. (^_^;) But alas, how can I really compare since I hadn't take any classes before right? But still, I can't help to think I could have done so much better if I had studied even harder before this year...

Okay, I'll not think so much then. Since this year isshi was the one who changed me so much. That's the very reason that motivated me and I should be happy of a lot! No matter how the results turn out to be, I'll still have to continue to work hard! Anyway, this is the day that I'm also happy to see Kagrra, fans still remembering this day~~ ╰(*´︶`*)╯


And I made myself bought a cheap cake, or rather low quality cake just because I feel the need to get one for his birthday. lol.


Thank goodness it didn't taste horrible. lol. At least I think any chocolate flavoured hasn't taste so bad.. It wasn't a delicious cake but I'm still happy I did something for isshi.


I could say that, right?

It was still a day worth to remember...

Nao's tweet translation @ 鬼雀の音情

No comments:

Post a Comment