Popular Posts

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Anime Mokke もっけ

It's some time around November that I got back to watching anime, but this time is about Japanese demon/spirits theme. I wanted to carry on either one of the three animes on my previous list, but I didn't have the urge to! lol. Somehow I don't have the mood for violence/gore anime at the moment.. Maybe cos of Isshi, so subconsciously I'm still more inclined towards yurei type of anime? My mood just brings me to watching Mokke, in which I'm glad I discovered this, because it isn't scary at all.. It's an anime that brings you warmth. (◕ܫ◕)


I'm also happy there's a cat in the anime because it's so cute!! There's even an episode about cats, saying "Cats have their own world to deal with." lol. It's interesting to know quite some stuffs about Japanese yurei, or the other worlds. And most importantly, I'm trying to practise my listening. lol. It's probably the first time I'm seriously listening to what the characters are talking and repeat after them so as to digest. xD


The last episode made me sad too when both Mizuki and Shizuru cried upon the death of their grandma. The ending was pretty good, at least it end with a positive note...

And so, Mizuki said this:


It made me think the same too "一志さまもどこかでこの青空を見ているかな。"


Is this all a coincident again?? (x_x)


I will believe this is what Isshi-sama wants me to see, and be positive about my future once more. ( T_T)\(^-^ )


Glad that I've completed an anime before the year ends. Time to look out for a new one! (⌒‐⌒)

No comments:

Post a Comment