Popular Posts

Sunday, December 21, 2014

New space~

My brain gets a little stuck for the past 2 weeks, wonder is it cos that I've stopped work. lol. Since the new year is gonna come real soon, I'd better start clearing stuffs too, and get my brain sorted with all the plans.  (≧ロ≦)

It's only now that I realized I have so many ''useless' things that I just want to keep, which is indeed of probably little or no value. Not something that I'll love and appreciate so much at this age anymore. lol. And since I have to move my stuffs, I can't keep them anymore. I can only now leave as memories~~

This Hello Kitty that I've painted super long ago. Lol. It was meant to be a coin bank I think.


I remembered collecting them from some ice cream that I ate... But never got Hello Kitty itself at all. (,_,)

Oh, and there's also some other stuffs like five stones and....I can't remember! Too much to take pictures perhaps! *forgotten*

Well, byes all~~   (╥﹏╥)



It was quite a rush (for me) to prepare for the gift exchange, but luckily I managed to get them on time. lol. Choosing gifts especially for Xmas is really tough! Be it whether the one whom I'm giving it to is someone whom I'm close with. Was a little stressed over it cos I'm almost sure that we'll open up the presents on the spot in front of everyone's presence. Haha.. and I was right. Because that would also be fun that way.  (≧▽≦) Anyway I hope the receiver will like them. Or maybe the cute bear just wins it all. haha.


These would probably be gifts to myself. (^-^) But I won't intend to use it so soon. lol. Oh and there's also skincare/cosmetic products in which I need to top up too! Argh, December is such a month to spend money. \(>o<)ノ Time to buy new ones for the new year!!


A little didn't expect that hand cream would actually be of so much use to me! Well but that's also cos I have to touch so much paper all the time and most are really dusty! Argh a dusty environment is really kinda horrible. The air was also bad, which made my throat really dry for quite long when I first started out.

Alright, I have to start pushing myself more since there's only about a week left. There's also some backlog I have to clear! I really hope I can rush as many things out as I can and end 2014 beautifully. (⌒▽⌒)

No comments:

Post a Comment