Popular Posts

Thursday, December 18, 2014

I can't think...

I wanted to blog, to at least make myself feel that I'm productive today, but I can't think what to type for now. -_- So shall just post all my food pictures that keep accumulating in my phone. lol. What a wrong decision to do, especially night time. I'm making myself hungry. (x_x)

Because I love curry too much...!





Finally I had Hiyashi chuka!  I love with the wasabi~



This beer isn't quite tasty at all. (¬_¬)


And this ramen is really oily!! But it still is yummy to me of course. haha.


^That was a very filling meal but I managed to eat it really clean! I guess I was really in such a good mood that time after a-nation and meeting my fren. \(≧▽≦)ノ


This spicy hot pot I'd probably wasted my money on it just to join my colleagues. It's just so-so and not much ingredients and yet it's quite expensive even though we shared. Maybe afterall, spicy really isn't for me.


Korean cold noodles treat! But I don't like such noodles that is so hard to chew! Didn't expect that. I think I only like their side cold dishes. (¬_¬)


This one is steaming hot but we couldn't finish it! What a pity~  The sauce is pretty ok~


This one is a vegetarian 炸酱面! Really tasty~ I remembered I ate it the day I left....


The most recent, this new western food stall that just opened near my place.



The chicken steak was actually much better than their spaghetti. (^-^)


Alright, seems like I had some disappointment in the food that I ate and yet I took pictures and mentioned them. lol. I didn't intend to do so but since I feel the need to clear and update some stuff to this blog. And I think I shouldn't be bothered about editing them since I didn't do that for my earlier post. Argh, am I too hungry now? That when I see these photos I still can recall the taste of them. Lol!


Anyway, at least I got one thing done at last! Recently the topic revolves around me still is food! Be it on tv or from friends! Everyone seems to explore so much more than me. I don't think that mattered a lot since I'm picky and I don't like to head to a certain place just for the sake of eating the food as recommended. I'm just a little bothered that I have to keep feeling hungry till now. lol. How was I supposed to slim and lost a little weight? Oh yeah, and somehow I hope I need not spend so much on food. There's too many other things I need to spend on. (>ω<)


Wonder is that all that I have when I'm sure there's many food pictures but I post them at different places I'm confused. (-_-) Maybe there's too much Japanese food. And for some reason, I might be getting a little afraid of Japanese food.....

Let's see, I'll post more again when I have the mood! Hopefully, no more Japanese food? (^_^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment