Popular Posts

Thursday, May 05, 2011

My First Kagrra, playlist !



Yeah great I've managed to create a Kagrra, playlist using my new yt account. hahaha. Seems like everything has to start from scratch eh? Well well my frustration happens previously when after my 'hardwork' in finding some Ayu old vids and created few playlist then in the end avex created an official channel for their artiste. At that very moment I dun know whether I should be happy or not. cos that means they will take over the copyrights of vids and there goes all the vids I've saved as favs are gone! Jus irritating isn't it? It also goes for some other singer's vids with such issues.

Now now I hope things stay the same ok? hahaha. I've jus found out tat there are 3 pvs to this album so hopefully I'm right for this playlist of mine yeah. (ˆ_ˆ)v

And I can't stop listening to Chigiri now! Why Isshi-san can write such good poetic lyrics?? aww btw it's the last pv that they've ever made so I'm gonna be crazy loving n listening it to it. ♥

I'm enjoying this till my big day comes. hahaha. o(^▽^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment