Popular Posts

Monday, May 02, 2011

into the rock.

I suddenly jus feel like being back into Rock songs. haha. it's been quite a while and I guess the trigger is after watching bit of Ayu's Rock 'n' Roll Circus Tour Final 7 days Special. So wow it really had an impact on me! I muz say Ayu is really good at singing live and it especially I get to see Microphone it totally rocks la! So happy and there so...

it makes me going back to Jrock again! (°∀°)b


I dun know how shld I say this feeling, bcos whenever i listened to Jrock it simply means tat I'm into emo mood so I jus feel like going crazy with the songs. lol. But I'm such a picky person I actually onli listened to 2 Jrock bands so far and now tat Kagrra, has disbanded I'm so left with the Gazette I'm even sadder now. haha. But their music will always be in our hearts! So there again, time to emo~ (T_T)

Well, anyway, I guess this jus happens to be the right time for me to get into their songs [serious this time] and creating page to note down some of my fav quotes from their lyrics. Wa at the thought of it sounds so great n do that I'm gonna do it bit by bit. Hoooray! At least smth will be accomplished! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment