Popular Posts

Monday, May 09, 2011

OMG I'm so gonna rewatch all Kagrra, pvs

by creating a playlist of all their old pvs and songs cos that's the onli thing tat I can do now!

I know I hav been missing out quite alot of Kagrra, songs esp those that are underrrated and with no pvs. realised tat they have released quite a lot of singles leh. so I'm still quite blur at their songs and of cos I need to listen like ard 5 times at least before I can get the melody to sink inside my head. haha. Sadly, I dun really know wat to do today, how pathetic. so I tried doing few more playlist so tat it's easier for me. oh well, suppose this is their first single:



Well well, it really is plain hopeless if u do things without an aim.

Probably it's time to sleep first. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment