Popular Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

Newspaper about Ayu's 3D movie

So glad to see the newspaper reporting about 3D concert movie, especially about Ayu's! lol. The best thing is that Ayu's picture was right at the top and the biggest! If I'm not wrong, she's the first artiste whose 3D concert movie was screen here? That said, I was so happy about this la. But sadly, as I've mentioned, I didn't go that day. (≧ロ≦)



I've cut it up, along with the small ones on the show timings. I love Ayu logo! It really makes me wanna keep them! Well, I do collect some Ayu pictures cut out from newspapers! I just wondered should I make them into a scrapbook so it's easier to look at them and decorate it. Should I?? haha.

Ok, some part of me in my heart feel like going to watch it in cinema.. Many say it's a great show and we all can sing along with Ayu....but...but...... T_T *struggle*

at the moment I'll just sit here and think. (¬_¬)

No comments:

Post a Comment