Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ayu's 3D movie

Now that it's available in cinema of cos I'm happy about it. But nevertheless, I made a decision not to go. So I must be also kinda anti-social to do that since there might be an AHS gathering!! lol.


NEXT LEVEL 3D movie will be in gv cinema today! Time really flies man..When I came to know about gv gonna bring in the movie it was about few weeks ago? Anyway, I jus went to see their web there are still some seats available. yeah I can go but I won't get good seats....n I dun like the fact that it's at night. There's only one timing and at that particular cinema only. (x_x)


I wanted to watch RnRC~7Days special~ movie even more! There are more timings available for this I wonder y but in Sept.... I feel it's too early for me to buy the ticks. haha. Although there is package of purchasing the 2 concert movies ticks together at a cheaper price, I still kinda drag in going for it. I dun like the 3D glasses it's so thin and fall off easily. N boo hoo hoo I'm not a gv member so I wouldn't able to get a discount. (,_,)

That said, going alone there won't be fun too. I might as well stick to my old usual method...........................................


of watching the DVD at home!! that I can go crazy without anyone looking at me. lol. I love this cover and Ayu's performance!! I love r♥ck so it totally suits me!! hahaha.

Now I'm left with the problem of buying the DVD. CD stores is selling so expensive. I dun really trust buying  online. What a drag!

And now it's also time for me to anticipate Ayu's FIVE album out at the end of this mth. But I have to wait longer till I can get it at the CD stores perhaps. Oh my... I have to spend $$ again. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment