Popular Posts

Friday, February 15, 2013

My old Ayu mag articles

For a long time, I began to look through my Ayu file and look what I've kept for the articles. I used to like cutting out mag pictures of Ayu and keep them, be it whether the articles are of good news or bad news of Ayu. haha. There are some articles in which I keep cos it's Ayu even though the pictures aren't that pretty. I indeed kept too many. (¬_¬)  Although there may be some Ayu pictures in the newspapers every now and then, but I don't really care about it anymore. I guess it's no point in keeping ugly Ayu pictures or bad news of Ayu. Just the good ones will do, whenever I flip through my collection so I'll be happy about it. =D

I took pictures of some that I've kept, in which I keep just cos it's Ayu.. lol.

This one is the Duty era.
I dun even like that dressing style of hers like that with that red lipstick on. haha. But still, I can't bear to throw it away since it has written something about her album at that time. I did throw away some newspaper cutouts in which I think isn't of any worth. haha. In fact, I didn't know this article exist in my room at all. xD


And this one is about Ayu loving 2nd-hand clothes!! I didn't know about that at all.


This about Ayu with the highest income of all in the Japanese singers category. I dun know which year is this back then. But I'm certainly happy of this with her picture on top. haha.


Oh this!! I dun know which era is that but I'm totally hating that thick makeup! It doesn't suit Ayu at all.!! I think I've decided to throw that away already. I dun wanna keep Ayu things that aren't nice. haha.


This one I can't recognize it's Ayu at first. I keep thinking is that her. Lol. I kinda like those nails she had but I kinda hope Ayu not take pictures with her face half-covered anymore. I take a long time to figure out who is that if not for the words. haha.


Oh well.. nothing much I guess. If I had started liking Ayu earlier back then I would have probably got more Ayu articles to keep until now. (T ^ T) Sob... I missed out quite a lot. I know I will never regret collecting them. And I would have already know a lot about Japanese stuff.. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment