Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ayu's Melody pv

There's only one new pv which is Melody for LOVE again release on Feb 8th and I've just watched this lol.




Melody pv did surprised me as the idea is really creative! It's like some sort of prism thing and I've also watched the making-off so in fact, this pv isn't that simple to do. But that dance is pretty awesome and artistic  A really great pv to watch. =) I think Ayu can do more of this type of pvs rather than about those
love relationships type cos that would really bore me. haha.

I didn't like this song when I first heard it, only after a few listens and from the pv I began to like it now. I do think of buying LOVE again since it has all the songs from LOVE and again and all the pvs including Melody. And the pictures are totally pretty~! Reminds me of Love songs with those colours and photography style. Argh. but I need to wait for at least a month before the albums get shipped to sg cos I still prefer to got to HMV store and grab my copy.

One thing I'm glad to know of today is that there is a Commemorative song on April 8th!!  I hope it will be released as a single though, something like what she did for Mirrorcle World. I wonder what I can do for Ayu's 15th Anniversary!! I know AHS is coming up with a booklet collection of Ayu fans works and to be given to Ayu as a gift. aww.. But I've no idea what I can do to be part of it. I can't draw well nor coming up with poems etc. I'm still thinking hard on what I can do!! But I hadn't had the time for these few days/weeks. Yet I dun wanna do nothing and see all the things that the others have done.

Oh well. About 2 more months till tat day~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment