Popular Posts

Monday, March 04, 2013

Ayu support Leslie Kee~


Oh no I know I'm really late for this news which is last month's. It's about Leslie who got arrested for his photoshoot book being sold in a fair for inappropriate content. Well, I dun get why is he only being arrested now cos of this. Because he's known for shooting celebrities photos in...quite an explicit way.  Everyone knows isn't it?? Leslie has been a well known photographer in Japan for years already. Why is it that the authorities are doing that to him now? Anyway, the case seems to be over already. It's a small news with Ayu tweeting to support Leslie over this case. There are some netizens that say Ayu is trying to make news about this. Duh, Ayu has enough news of Maro in the past year. I dun think she needs to do that now. She's just showing her support to her photographer who has worked with her for years. The only thing I dun like is that photo she uploaded. lol. I dun really like Party Queen until now and surely not Ayu showing so much skin. But it's still good to see them in good relations isn't it? =)

I still love the RAINBOW album cover shoot that Leslie did. Some Super Ayu photoshoots are really nice too. Somehow I think is the creative shoots that u did would be enough. Need not be too explicit u know. Please do a pretty princess/fairytale-like booklet photoshoots next time for Ayu. I think that requires more skill. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment