Popular Posts

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Long Ayu post~!! JELLY mag + A BEST LIVE vote + 5th release + Ayu's FB account?

yeah!! Haven't been reading Ayu magazine interviews for a long time!!  Have just read the translation of this Special interview of Ayu in JELLY April 2013 issue. =)


I'm surprised that Ayu got herself a new 3-month old doggie and named him CREA just like the previous doggie she had for years already? I think I will be confused with doggies of the same name, although one has died already. haha. Just why didn't she upload that doggie picture too? And that means, how many doggies does she have now? Is it 7 or 8?? Is it me only, cos I felt tat Ayu has quiet down recently. Hmm...

The few popular songs among her friends and colleagues are Missing and Wake me up. I didn't notice the part on 'anata no yo'. haha I think I really need to grab my copy at listen to it carefully.

Anyway, I didn't know that the stresses on different syllables for a Japanese word could refer to different things. O_O Oh well since I didn't really learn Japanese through classes, I guess speaking in Japanese could probably not be tat simple as what we think. But at least I know Ayu is refering to a person in SAKURA rather than the flower. lol. I would really love to know how different do they sound like. =p So gosh, when can I be able to attend proper lessons and speak to a Japanese?


Yeah I just voted for Ayu's 15th Anniversary ~A Best Live~ songs!!


Well, we can only vote for 3 songs. I'm still excited when it comes to voting for this. lol. Although the result may not be what I want nor do I really care that Ayu sings the songs I've chosen [cos most probably will not.], I still feel the thrill in voting. haha. This one is good cos they let us to vote now even for non-TA members like me. =)

The songs I've chosen are: I am... , SCAR, everywhere nowhere.  ←Yes, old songs!

I can't help but feel like chosing old songs that she didn't perform much at all. Have gotten pretty sick of her popular songs that she kept singing over and over in her concerts. I wonder what most people will choose? I think my choices are really different from most fans I guess. Well, i didn't place a lot hope on this. Just wanna vote for the fun of it anyway. haha.

I got stunned a little at first when I saw there were so many songs to choose from, showing all the releases tracklist even from compilations! In fact, I wasn't prepared to vote at first. lol. Oh no, shouldn't I have vote for kanariya just now? I dun remember seeing her sing this song live!! I think it would really be a challenge for Ayu to sing such a high pitch song now. lol.


The 5th of the 5 releases for 15th anniversary: Arena Tour 2012~HOTEL Love songs~


Not surprising cos ayu releases her concert DVD every year. More of her new songs in Party Queen for this live. This cover is pretty cool but not that I would love it. haha. But still, having this as the 5th release isn't that special or anything. Oh wells...


Ah... One surprise: Is this Ayu's personal account at Facebook?


This has made us fans guessing and wondering all the time already. lol.. Just look at the friends that she's added. There's Timmy, Leslie, Ryan and Mika Noguchi! [That's all that I know of the people around her anyway.] Do they know if it's really Ayu that they're adding? and why would Ayu put that as her profile pic?? Not that pleasant looking and is that a photo of her or somebody else? lol. 

Well, there's no updates/info from this account nor adding 'her' as a friend. I have my suspicion over this of cos. I dun think Ayu would do that (with that photo) and yet she may be trying to do so so as to hide her identity. Hey, but no way! Then she shouldn't have put her real name in the first place!! lol. 

Ok, it's really troubling to keep guessing. Waiting for Ayu to clear this doubt. Will she? 

No comments:

Post a Comment