Popular Posts

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ayu SCawaii March 2013 - A good read!

So glad the translation is up already~!! I love reading Ayu interviews! Especially the 70 questions sent in by the readers/fans. =)


Just gonna write some interesting stuff I found about Ayu. =)
Ayu has been doing lots of exercises!! Like pressure training, yoga, muscle training. Well, artistes usually will need to do them in order to keep fit. How nice. Argh, not like me. I haven't been doing much exercises lately. haha. I feel like running around a park but I'm afraid my knees are gonna get worse. So what can I do?? (>_<)

Anyway, what is pressure training? It seems like Ayu is so into it. I envy her that she has a coach with her for all her exercises. I won't have anything or anyone with me for my exercises. Just me and myself. lol. I thought of trying it too. Just feel like doing what Ayu is doing. hehe. And I also want a running machine at home like Ayu!! Used to have such equipment in the house but is long gone already. Sobs.

I think is bad for Ayu that she doesn't eat breakfast. Right, since it's the most important meal for the day. But I think she's even healthier than me and me eating breakfast dun make me different in any way. lol. I think I do need a machine now!!

Speaking about food, I would really love to try oden one day!! There was once where I was at the Japanese buffet and wanted to eat it but in the end I didn't!! (T ^ T) That was cos it was a buffet dinner and pratically I had as much food as I can and there's already no more room for oden. Regrets!! I think tat was the only chance for me to eat it but yet I didn't!! I really kinda regret it now, cos Ayu has been obsessed with this dish that means it must be really delicious. It really looks delicious but just why didn't I make myself have a little taste of it! (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Okay, for me, my obsession would be Japanese curry. I really love it like mad. haha. I'm glad Ayu likes it too. but she also love ramen. I'm more of a udon person. I dun get why most people love ramen over udon. I really can't like ramen at all. It's even funnier that I once went to a ramen restaurant with a friend and ended up that she likes it so much that she goes there often and recommends to her other friends. Duh, I'm helping to promote that ramen restaurant instead. Gosh so what have I done? (◎_◎;)

I noticed that there are somethings where I'm opposite of Ayu. Like she can gave up sleeping but I can't, her special talents of powerful memory but not me, good at cooking but I'm not all etc. I guess each of us are really unique on our own. It's good that I get to know this side of her and myself. For the similar part, I too dun wish to return to the past, have grown to become optimistic and wanna live in America too! Ayu wants to live in L.A, but I haven't decide exactly which part of America I wanna be. I would really love to be there and also go around all the 50 states. That was really sort of a dream kinda hard to realise too. haha.


Well, I really wonder if Ayu is still in America after seeing this tweet, which is the one thing that has been bothering me lately:


I dun really know this Christophe Choo but I supposed he should be one of Ayu's good friends in America perhaps? I dun get wat is he saying at first, cos it sorta made me interpret wrongly. -_- I thought he was saying this could be a guessing game. Dang, he was just wanting me to guess if Ayu is still there lah!!

Never mind. So we won't get to know where exactly Ayu is at. Ar...my curiousity is eating me. I'm just itching to know where's she at. And cos she hasn't been tweeting often!!! Why Ayu has become so secretive lately? lol.


One thing that scared me is that Ayu once used a safety pin to pierce her ears! So dangerous! I can never get why any girl wanna do that. Dun they scared their ears will be inflammed? Anyway, it reminds me of her Sweet scar pv cos I can see clearly all her earring at her right ear. Ayu has so many earholes! but no belly piercing though. haha. I hope not too~!! Aa-chan~! hahhaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment