Popular Posts

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Ayu A BEST LIVE Top 50 songs result + bought my LOVE again album

And the results are out!! Sort of. I was expecting really the list of songs that Ayu's gonna perform during her concert. But instead they release the top 50 songs voted by fans. Oh well..

I looked back at my old post last month that I've voted for in which the 3 songs are: I am... , SCAR, everywhere nowhere. I kinda changed my choices since the 10 songs previously did not have any of my choice!! So I voted for I am..., kanariya, monochrome. Yes I insist on I am... cos it's really my fav!! She performed only once back in Arena Tour 2002!! I really love it and the song super a lot. Not to mention that it's a CREA song!! hahaha. 

And so my second voting does have my 2 choices appeared in the 50songs list!! Woo hoo~!! That's quite a little achievement to me I guess. haha. I initially forgotten that I've voted for monochrome! lol. Anyway, it's expected that the previous 10 songs sure appear in this list. But there are some songs I feel really under-rated and also not nice but yet they are in this list. omg. Those that I didn't thought of are: AUDIENCE, flower garden, HONEY, meaning of Love, Replace, teddy bear. Gosh, honestly I've forgot how these songs sound like. It's like I think most fans would not listen to it. Unless u listen to every single Ayu song all the time. Otherwise I dun think many people will vote for it. But well, they still end up in this list, not my favourite ones like SCAR, everywhere nowhere. Why Why??!!

The songs that I'm really glad to see them up there are: End roll, ever free, Key ~eternal tie ver.~, No way to say, Song 4 u, Wake me up. So far is this few. poker face should be there! and other staples and hits are expected as well. So I didn't feel that happy or anything to see them up there. haha.


I've bought my LOVE again album about >2weeks back!!  yeah~!


Just that it's just this plain without any photobook or poster. Since tats what HMV imports. HK press. Am digesting the songs now. I find myself loving this album more than Love songs album!! I really think this is a much better album~!! Ar~~ but I still have not yet watch finish the making-ofs! But I really really enjoy watching the pvs!! Much that I dislike seeing that Maro again. lol.

Ayu really won my heart with all her songs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment