Popular Posts

Monday, April 08, 2013

Happy Ayu day~!! HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY!

Happy 15th anniversary to Ayu~!! \ (^ O ^) / ♪

Omg.. but I feel a little guilty now cos it's the first time I'm watching Ayu's debut performance for poker face. Lol. After being her fan for 10 years, it didn't occur to me that I should check out her debut video online. hahhaa.. 



Ayu seems to me that she is more like shouting than singing. And her jacket makes me feel like she's wearing a raincoat. haha. She really wears a lot of jacket or hoodie back in the past! And her short hair is really like the young ayu symbol~!!


I dun know what else I can do here today other than listening to poker face and maybe all her old albums, the first to the third perhaps. Those old ayu songs are really nostalgic~~  ^_^

Alright, maybe I'll post some of my favourite Ayu pictures too. Ayuday so must look at more Ayu~!!


Changed my twitter avatar to this!! I like this colouring too. TA fans all changed to another version and keep tweeting tat to Ayu.. how cool is that! I suddenly feel that all Ayu fans are so united. And I wanna do that too! haha. I think I have been busy retweeting last night and today. hahaha. Since such an event only happens once!!

Have just seen some tour goods and Ayu will be releasing a 15th Anniversary BOOK [photobook] in which she make a booklet like (miss)understood! 80 pages, photographed while recording in LA, off shots, etc. Omg I feel like melting. 3500yen is really expensive to me. But they all look so gorgeous and I feel like grabbing them too. aww.. =(


Ayu and her doggies~!! Love it!
She should make a photobook of her and her doggies life. lol.


HOT PEPPER BEAUTY~

LOVE AGAIN~



Ayu is just so pretty in this long curvy wavy hair like a doll!!

And the sexy Ayu~~

I find Ayu so amazing, she can be in hundred/thousand of images. She can be cute, pretty, sexy, cool and all outfits suit her soooo much!!  I won't get sick of looking at them~!!


Today is also the release of CDL 2012 -2013~Wake up~ and the new Commerative song Tell All. It's really an amazing song~!! I'm very satisfied with this song! What a nice present for us. =D  I love the beginning of the song the most. It started off slowly and then suddenly the blast~!! It really sounds like Mirrorcle World with the strong beats, and kinda anime-ish. Initially was thinking that it might sound like MY ALL cos of the title. but this was such a surprise! It's such a great day for me today to be able to listen it at this time.


Really, I can't stop listening to Tell All now. And happy 10th anniversary to me as an Ayu fan. How awesome is this. I love April 8~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment