Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A little Ayu update

A little sad over the death of ayu's driver, Numacchi. I didn't even know about him, only when Ayu re-tweets his tweets and then a very long tweet about this. It's just so touching to read that he thinks it's a miracle to be able to meet ayu and he still wanna be her driver if there is a next lifetime.. It's just so teary to read all this. (T_T)

And also cos of this that I know about SAKURA lyrics was actually intended to write for him?? I thought SAKURA was directed to a girl...but anyway, the song is kinda sad upon listening to it. Something like untitled~for her~. (T ^ T)

Okay, and now for some ayu picts.. :


✿ This was from her very first album before avex and I supposed this is one of the pages in her lyrics booklet! This is really the very young ayu. haha. She's really cute with that hair. Btw this pict should be really really antique~!! =)

✿ and this is a handwritten fan letter from Ayu back in 2000? I love ayu's handwriting but I don't really know what's she's talking about. haha. Was hoping that I can find translation for this.


✿ Ayu was doing commercial for this necklace right? 

✿ I only remembered the shampoo.. seeing lots of bottles of shampoo in the carton [from twitter pics]. lol.
And also the Ayu credit card!! Would love to carry it around omg. Why only available in Japan? =(


Okay, nothing else. I seem to be so forgetful. There's something about Ayu I wanna type..


#Oh ya~!! There's this news about Ayu can't afford a bodyguard right now [in which I've posted at twitter]. And she also gave alimony to help Maro with his divorce. That is so unbelievable!! I didn't even read about this else where and yet the local newspaper actually had the source of this. lol. Anyway, since it's not a good news of Ayu, more like rumours, so I don't wanna blog with that picture here. I don't think it's true anyway...maybe from HK news? I don't know. I'm sure there's nice ayu news to write about too.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment