Popular Posts

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Ayu closed her Fb account + Maro debut as a singer?

I just knew of this 2 news.. Don't think they are good news at all. lol.

Firstly, Ayu's Fb account was removed. I can't see it anymore. =( Although I'm not exactly sure if it's Ayu cos of the butt photo, but seems like everyone says it's really her. Cos those working with Ayu are friends with Ayu in that Fb account. Wat a pity. It's just gone like that. Why so happens to be like me, where my Fb account just got removed out of nothing too. (T_T)


✿ This photo was uploaded at Ayu's personal Fb account before it got removed. I didn't even get to see it! Yeah at least I know of it at AHS. haha. Ayu does seem to gain weight!! She looked really gorgeous!! She's with Timmy and his mum and sis I suppose?


A little shock where I came to know that Maro is gonna debut as a singer. He was talking about it at his youtube page. He dun really looked  like himself with such a neat hair. lol. I almost couldn't recognise him.


Anyway, I didn't watch the entire video of him talking. I can't be bothered with wat he is saying. Some part of me thinks that his purpose to get near to Ayu and have news of being Ayu's boyfriend made him a bit more well known so that he can become a singer on his own. Now that bad news of him surfacing cos of his past, and tat he can no longer be Ayu's dancer so he might as well be a singer and now that many people know who he is. He can try this out and be famous on him own. Is that right? But the thing is, even if he can't continue to be Ayu's dancer, he can jolly well join other troupes and still be a dancer isn't it? Why of all he chose to be a singer? Don't this shows that this is his ultimate motive of being close to Ayu in the first place?

I don't wish that it's true lah.. Just my thoughts. I don't even like him in the first place. I don't wana post about him at first. Yeah, so why am I posting his picture here. lol. But I'm not gonna link him. Nothing interesting about him. And don't even wanna support him at all. And seeing his tweets appearing in my timeline kinda irritates me. urgh. Should I unfollow him? I didn't even do that for Mannie cos I'm still a little curious about what's up with him. hahaa. But let's see. If there is anymore news of him gonna be out. Maybe when Maro has debuted, he's gonna be flamed at by Ayu fans. hahaha. That's what I hope. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment