Popular Posts

Monday, May 06, 2013

Ayu news on Numacchi's death + Tell All photobook scans

Wonder where mypaper got the news from. [on April 23] This is like another time I see not-good news about Ayu again and again.


Okay, it says that according to the Japanese media, Ayu's driver Numacchi posted farewell to Ayu on twitter before he died, and ayu retweeted to express her feelings. But there are people who suspect that she did that so as to gain attention. -_-

What the heck. Why is it that whatever Ayu does is for the sake for creating news?? Whoever those people are who bashed Ayu like that. How else do u think Ayu can express her feelings besides posting at twitter? In which Numacchi tweeted there in the first place. Ayu is pitiful enough. She has lost quite a few people around her. And to get cheated by Maro before this. I'm sure she's feeling really sad deep inside her. But she's a really strong person, she won't cry easily unless in her live performance certain sad songs reminds her of something she's start tearing. And also, she already has a strong fan base be it TA or overseas fans like us. She need not create news out of nothing. We will always be checking her out ourselves. And especially the Maro case, Ayu didn't even announced it so obviously to the media over her broken relationship with him. Obviously Ayu isn't that kind of person seeking to create news ok! urgh..


I've seen a those pictures of the Tell All photobook scans but it loads pretty slow for me. There are some Ayu sexy photos!! haha. There also another one with scans and translations.  The photobook style really reminds me of (miss)understood in which is exactly what Ayu wanted to do for this Tell All too. And I love this line that Ayu wrote: “If I wanted to live for myself, I wouldn’t have chosen this life. That’s the conclusion I’ve reached”. I love how Ayu photobook is not just totally pictures but also many lines written about Ayu's feelings, some lyrics style phrases and a little of her activity that has been going on.

After reading all the translations, it really seemed like Ayu has many thoughts. And what makes her happy would be being believed by people and never given up upon...I think she refers to her friends and staff and us Ayu fans right? haha. Ayu, U know we'll always be there supporting u!!! ^_^

Anyway this is some of my favourites:




That's all. Can't post any more pictures. It's loading too slow and it's too big for me. lol. The photobook looks really nice. But I'm still someone who likes to see Ayu alone in her booklets. Especially this one where she looks at the camera:


Looks kinda sad but yet so angelic and pretty. This totally captures my heart. But this line she said: "It’s always easy to cry, but I want to smile…" is so saddening...

Ayu should just do more more more photobooks!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment