Popular Posts

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ayu's concert tickets not selling well? + Ayu GemCEREY Shoot by RYAN CHAN

Saw this little Ayu news on Tuesday that her concert tickets at Aomori is not selling sell, so they are saying Ayu's popularity has dropped. =/

And why did they used an old Ayu photo that's like 10 years ago? [I'm pretty sure this one is from RAINBOW era]. Okay, purposely to indicate that Ayu is just not as popular as she was in the past right? I hate when I see this kind of news. Which singer's tickets sales are always forever selling well? And it's only that particular region, maybe there just happens that there isn't much Ayu fans there. The fact that Ayu has such a strong fan base be it TA or us overseas fans is already a big deal. She's still doing good. She's still our Jpop Queen. And why u reporters didn't mention that? Ha!

Anyway there's just too many negative news around lately. Besides the one above, came across news of death comes to her stylist Ushiko and the actor Masaki Koh who appeared on her how beautiful you are pv. Double sadness. And Ayu got a little accident during her concert with heavy blow on her knee due to machinery problems. I'm so scared when I see the words 'heavy blow'. I just go 'Ouch!' But she said she is okay so I supposed she is since she's getting around well and continuing her concerts. That's really worrying cos I remembered she once got a little accident with a needle piercing her in her dress back in 2008?? That was really hurtful to hear that!!


Okay, something nice for now. I see Ayu all pretty for her photoshoot!! oh my, why Ryan chan's photography is so good?? Ayu is always pretty looking with him as the photographer!! =)

I love her smile~~ ^-^


I love this elegant look too. But the necklace with the cross sideways... is that right? lol.


I've seen comments of people saying how dry her hair is here. I supposed it was intentionally done? I think it's really beautiful. I didn't think that was really dry. I think my hair is even drier!! I have got more hair problems than ever! hahaa.

Please, more good Ayu news after this!! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment