Popular Posts

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Irritating Maro news

Haven't seen much Ayu updates since she's been busy with her tour yeah. But came across this beautiful one but kinda half cut- off. Ayu seems to be promoting a jewelry/accessories so that's why she showed her earrings. ^_^


And I love the necklace she's wearing!! Simple yet beautiful. She's so pretty in that photo, but is that dark circles & eye bag there at her left eye? lol.


Okay, today with some unhappiness, gonna be talking about the irritating Maro since there's some news going on about him.

I'm not that happy seeing this picture but oh wells, is about them anyway. Put this picture up to make it obvious that I'm talking about them now. ( ̄^ ̄)

I read this article some time back last month at Arama that he appeared in a magazine talking about the broke up he had with Ayu. But he didn't say it clearly. It's more like he purposely wanna play with his words.
Maro: "I'm not the one to say if we broke up or not. I just stayed away from work and am trying to open up new things by myself. I'll leave that up to your imagination."

What exactly is he trying to say, u see. Can I see it as u're avoiding Ayu already? oh yeah, open up new things by urself by debuting as a singer. U are so moving forward  and got over with all this now. 

"I was a homeless person in January. I lived in a cardboard box. It's said to be pretty warm. I also tried eating grass, and thought about if leaves were delicious. I thought that leaves must be good for the body since they take in a lot of sunlight."

When I saw this I really wanna laugh! Of all he food he could eat but he chose to eat grass. At first I thought 'Is he really ended up so poor and pity that no one cares about him?' Until I read the other I knew this was wrong. -_-

Anyway, scrolled down and read the comments by the Japanese netizens and they are really so mean at Ayu. =( Especially saying how much she doesn't have any glamour now. But one thing that I didn't know is about Wada. Whoever is she?? Seems like there's also some things into this related to Nagase? hmm..

And the fact that her concert tickets at Aomori....is that really true that the sales are so bad? (T_T)

Okay, let's come more into this Maro interview

However, I’m glad that many people actually watched it, and for that, I have to thank Hamasaki-san.

Oh yeah he said this himself !! I knew he wanted this attention on him!! By using Ayu.. It seems like he kinda enjoyed it even though the hate, since people are noticing him afterall.

And about his 'homeless life' for 1 month, duh!! He himself wanna go out to the parking lot to think. How can that be called as being homeless for goodness sake. And he still lived in a hotel anyway. How can that be homeless if this is his choice. Is he even thinking??

I didn’t get to explain why we’re asking for an annual membership fee of 10,500yen for the fanclub.

That's really crazy! Normally fan clubs are 5000 yen. He's asking for so much to prove that he'll take things seriously? How could anyone ask so much when u just debuted? People dun even know ur strengths yet. How can u expect them to fork out so much money at first without seeing if u are worth it or not!
That's kinda absurd. I dun believe that u dun need the money. -_-

Just knew that he's been Ayu's dancer for 5.5 years. It's pretty long.. and yet their relationship lasted very short. What a wrong move.

Anyway as u can see, he's definitely trying to make himself look like the victim here. Everytime after a breakup, u can expect both parties to tell everyone that they are the victim. But anyway, Ayu didn't say a thing about this to the public, so it's very obvious who is trying to act pitiful here ok. I have lots of reasons to hate him than like him. His actions made me kinda sick!


Okay, had enough of talking about him.  Maybe I should be saying nasty things about him but there isn't any point in doing that. I just dun wanna see news of him appearing like this instead of Ayu's. I dun wanna see his face. I went to upload that again cover picture cos dun wanna see his full face. But it ended up that seeing part of his face is equally irritating. HE DON'T DESERVE TO BE SO CLOSE TO AYU AT ALL.
Argh.. making myself unhappy over this. oh well. More good ayu news should be coming I think.. After the bad, shall the good come. I'm waiting for her to release a single this year. Just a guess. ^_^

Jpop articles @ Misa-chan's J-pop blog ♪ and あらま They Didn't ! Japanese Entertainment News

No comments:

Post a Comment