Popular Posts

Sunday, June 23, 2013

My phone apps

The most often used app on my phone would be twitter cos I just love to use it. I didn't use any other social apps on my phone except for twitter. And not to mention about Fb which is so confusing. But anyway I think my weibo account now is becoming there for nothing! Lol. I hardly use it cos don't find it much interesting to use except to see ayu updates there occasionally. So I don't bother to download the app either. I feel kinda bad now but I think I know more Ayu fans at twitter than weibo so yeah twitter is a better place to chat. haha.

I've used to download Japanese twicca app but the font is just too small and the background is all in black. It's actually pretty hard to read. I think there are many functions like labels but I think it's kinda more confusing to me too. Plume was quite good to use at first compared to twicca but it crashes even more often! The crash just irritates me far too much so of cos I won't use that anymore. And yeah the 2 apps are deleted off my phone already! Compared to twitter app, I still think twitter app is more stable although it sometimes crash but is still quite a good use, afterall. Shouldn't have bothered to download other apps, man. I thought it would be good to try other things out but it turns out that twitter app itself is already good enough. =)

I hate app crashes cos they will give me a blank screen on my phone which freak me out! I'm more concern that this will spoil my phone. lol. It's my only good phone to use! It's the best to use although it's just a zero dollar phone with plan and cannot be compared to other good phones with better screens or functions like iphone or Samsung. But I still love it. I think it's definitely the best among all phones I have used in the past! The only thing that I dislike is the fact that new generation phones made us download apps to use. I can't even find my files that I've send from computer to phone. Instead I have to look for the app File explorer to allow me to locate the file. -_- That's really a bad function. Isn't this supposed to be in the phone already for easy access of the files? And in my downloads, although I've deleted the file there, it's actually not deleted cos I can still find it in the File explorer. Which means the files that I thought that I've deleted are still in my phone and occupying the space until I've deleted it. How misleading!! And I don't know why I can't open any picture files at the File explorer!! Ծ_Ծ

I don't wanna download games cos they are more like distractions. But I used to have a game like bejeweled. In the end, it really bore me cos I've played till World 3 and the bonus stage. And I don't like that it keeps showing no more move at the higher stages, which is really harder to play. lol. In fact I feel lotta better after I deleted the app. I really felt no more distractions!! I feel that I didn't need to make myself play a game if I have nothing to do. I suddenly feel this sort of freedom. (≧▽≦)ゞ

Now my main activity is only twitter. haha. But the only troublesome thing is that I have to clear the cache more often if not it's really eating to SD card memory space. Why why why? I didn't think that cache have to be deleted in the app itself. I only know about deleting it in the web browser option. Oh ya, if not for the File explorer, I wouldn't be able to find the cache to delete it too. What a trouble. (¬_¬)

Now I'm not gonna download anymore apps cos my SD card is really out of space since I have photos, songs and some school articles in it. There's always not enough space for new songs that I wanna send to my phone so I have to delete some songs inside it. (>_<) I could have bought a bigger memory space SD card but then I would have to trouble myself once again to transfer the files and everything to the new SD card. So I gave up!! Just let everything be then. urgh. So is just keep transferring and deleting songs in my phone. lol. Anyway, for songs I think forever there won't be enough memory space for me for any device. I have tons of it mostly on cds, is just that I've lazy to rip them all too. Ar... so there's nothing much I can do afterall. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment