Popular Posts

Monday, June 10, 2013

Namie concert refunds to begin on 26th October

So here comes the update about the refund..but like 6 months later since the thing happened in April..O_O

I saw 'NO CLEAR EXPLANATION' appeared in the article on why is the refunds can only be made this late.  Well well... so I went to see their Facebook page:


Indeed, they aren't clear in their explaination. I see the same few words appearing such as 'we are resolving our dispute with ....' Duh. That's all? Why it can't be settled fast with the refunds since u have organised for other artistes and u should have some sales money from there to refund the fans right? It just isn't fair for Namie fans to wait this long. Do u actually think that the longer u drag, probably the fans would have forgotten about the money? But it's $$$$$$$!!!!! I don't think anyone can ever forget where it goes. =/

One thing that I don't feel is appropriate at all is that:

"They even asked the fans to chase the Japanese side for the refund."

WHAT!! Why must the fans be dragged into this? How can you bring the fans in over with your dispute with the Japanese promoter On The Line? Now that fans have to contact u and SISTIC and even OTL?? The fact that u can't get reply from OTL and u think the fans would?? And how about the overseas fans who flew here especially for the concert. How are they gonna get back their refund? How are the supposed to contact the organizers? Aren't u making this too confusing for anyone?

Seriously, I'm really upset about what has been going on. If I were to find someone who is willing to go to this Namie concert with me, imagine how I could have became one of those innocent fans too! In fact, I'm waiting to see if anyone here is gonna sue Midas. I don't know if anyone would really go so far into doing this but I would want to know if from then on [if the fans win the case], any organisation here have the responsibility to refund the fans first no matter what. And failure to do so will result in fine or something. Since this consumer law here I think is pretty weak, I hope something can be done. I don't know what's gonna happen, I just know this is another unhappiness thing I came across. What is loss to Midas? Their reputation probably got affected, but still they're able to function as usual with regards to bringing other artistes, I don't see how bad they are going so far. Argh. Probably they will only be hated by Namie fans. Oh yeah. What an unpleasant lesson learnt.  ( ̄^ ̄)

Entertainment news @ Lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment