Popular Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Popteen July 2013 issue

Yeah!! Got my Popteen mag in the first week of June. And definitely cos is Kumicky on cover!! (*^_^*)



I like this page a lot cos Kumicky looks really pretty and summery~!!

I wonder why I can't see any month issues except for this latest one cos I wanna see if there's any interesting content in the past issues. Oh well, it's just so that I'm left with no choice but to get this July issue and luckily it's Kumicky on cover or else I feel like I have nothing to buy at that time of my shopping. lol.


Kumicky's Beauty Salon~!! I love how she teaches too!!

And these few pages on 'What's in my bag' topic! I love this cos they showed really well! O_O They even tell us the weight of their bags. lol. And u know what, the heaviest being Kumicky's work bag!! It looks more like a luggage to me. haha. At 6.9kg. Omg.. How can she even carry it at all?



The other models' stuffs inside their bags are pretty nice too, and a lot!! Most of them bring their makeup stuffs out, a few items. But some of them even bring the whole cosmetic bag! That was WOW to me. cos it really adds on to the bag weight!! For me, I don't bring my cosmetics bag out at all. At most, one or two items like my lip balm when I need it. [especially at times when my lips chapped too often] I don't think u will need to use all the makeup items in the bag when u're outside? Unless u walk out of ur house without makeup on. But usually we won't right? hahaha.

And now I must mention my discovery on Kumicky which is this late! lol. (≧▽≦)




This is the first time I'm hearing Kumicky's voice!! She's so cute! The feeling of finally know how ur favourite idol really sounds like besides from seeing tons of her photos in the mag was o(^▽^)o . Omg Why do I now then know of Popteen tv which exist long ago. I wanna cry but seeing Kumicky it's more like tears of joy now. ( ̄▽ ̄) Okay, although I don't put on false eyelashes myself but this is a good video to watch. So long as it's Kumicky. haha. I've became so biased! She really looks like an expert at falsies already. (ˆ_ˆ)
Now I need to start looking at any videos of her showing how she does makeup which is what I hope. xD

Anyway, I like this cartoony thing telling us how to be slim in the whole day.  (x_x)


Let me put those pointers down:
✿ Breakfast in the morning → choose rice 168 kcal instead of bread 276 kcal.
✿ Journey to school → for 30min ride a bike burns 94 kcal than walk 77 kcal.
✿ PE class for 50min burns 118 kcal than music class 100 kcal.
✿ Snack per 100g → choose gummy candy 348 kcal than chocolate 557 kcal.
✿ Lunch → own made bento is better than school canteen ramen cos u can make it healthier!
✿ Duties in class → mopping for 15min burns 35 kcal than sweep the floor 24 kcal.
✿ Sing Golden Bomber's Memeshikute burns 12 kcal while Nishino Kana's Best Friend burns 17 kcal.
✿ At Mac, choose fries (small) 249 kcal than burger 275 kcal or nuggets 280 kcal.
✿ Choose spicy hot pot 450 kcal than having BBQ meat 530 kcal.
✿ Choose Arubaito of being a waitress burns 472 kcal than salesgirl 430 kcal or giving out tissue paper in the streets 430 kcal too.
✿ Clean bathroom for 15 min burns 44 kcal than walk the dog 23 kcal.
✿ Choose to bath after dinner and is better to soak in the bathtub than having a shower.
✿ Choose miso-flavoured fish 269 kcal than fried chicken 286 kcal.
✿ Drink black coffee 8 kcal than hot milk 120 kcal while watching tv.
✿ Take dried shredded squid 27 kcal than fruits like strawberry 5 pieces 25 kcal and pineapple 5 pieces 44 kcal.
✿ Do 15min sit-ups burns 87 kcal than massage!
✿ Burn midnight oil burns 70 kcal per 60mins rather than sleeping early 39 kcal .

Therefore within the entire day U can burn approximately 920 kcal!!

Okay, although I don't totally agree with this but what they've gathered is just based on the amount of calories only. It would be better if they take the nutrition content into consideration too. Anyway it's just a fun guide. I love the content in this issue which also includes the part of how to let ur makeup last longer on the face. I'm just so happy looking at Popteen, and Kumicky yeah~!! (ˆ0ˆ) Satisfied purchase!

1 comment:

  1. sincerely, bring the whole cosmetic bag is impossible for me O_O
    usually i only bring lipgloss and false lash glue =P haha!!

    ReplyDelete