Popular Posts

Sunday, June 16, 2013

When my mood comes...

I very much am a person who does things according to my mood. When my mood comes to do something, I will do it very seriously and for hours cos of the power. Mood really motivates me but somehow it just comes and goes randomly for some time without me knowing. lol. How does it even come like that? Well anyway, I've cleaned my room and arranged my stuffs, although not very into it like for CNY where I would check every single item. But one achievement done is really filing up neatly all my past years foolscap papers that I've left them chucked inside the files and the notes I've written are everywhere! I've realized that I wasn't so neat although many of my friends say I am. But it was kinda messy to me. And so now I've became more organised and make sure that I've written my notes clearly and highlight more. Why do I have to drag for years before I can be this organised? haha.

And now I've been reading back my old modules again. I think there's really a need to refresh my memory for those that I've learnt. It's really a bad habit of me that come to me naturally that I will forget what I've learnt once I'm done with the exams. That's really a danger cos I know myself I'm not confident in passing the exams but yet I don't wanna recall all the horrible memory work I did before the exam nor reading the same topics again which is so boring. So this danger really comes to me now. I have to face it. And no matter what, I need to pass no matter how long it's gonna take me, although time and money is such a great factor now. I die die need to pass by the end of this year cos time is so running out. Yet I enjoy studying time cos I can arrange the time to study at my own pace and have some free time for other stuffs, while work leaves me only with weekend in which I'm terribly exhausted with no energy for my hobbies. Why can't I just have best of both worlds?? lol.

Have got quite a lot of chocolates suddenly in the fridge. But my addiction is still pocky~!! There is this box of pocky with them in small packets inside.


There are only 7 sticks inside each packet. Simply not enough!! I can finish a regular box of pocky at one go and so this doesn't satisfy me. haha. I ended up eating few packets of this. Anyway in sg we can only find chocolate or strawberry pocky at supermarkets which is just too little!! Of cos I do see a little other flavours like with nuts and maybe few special ones in town supermarkets but is so not convenient and is expensive. Why Japanese are entitled to get so many different flavours so easily? lol. And also for Kit Kat. I'm jealous!! ( ̄^ ̄)


I bought 9 books on Tuesday!! It was such a great harvest! It's really a surprise to me to see a sale going on. There's mainly fiction books but of cos I can find some of those self-improvement books which is my kind of books that I read!! I really went to check them out among the big table of books. I must have looked so odd cos I'm the only looking for books so intensely while other shoppers just went past them without showing much interest. But to me, they are really treasures!! I find it more weird that not many people cared, when especially it's on sale too. It was so worth! Well, maybe not many people here have this hobby of reading. More people are into playing with gadgets than reading books. ( ̄□ ̄)


Okay, so right now I have to make way for these books!! I hope more comes! haha.. I wonder how long will I take to read finish them all!! Whoo hoo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment