Popular Posts

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I got an old Ayu album~!

Last week was the horrible haze condition and then this week with horrible weather changes. I absolutely hate horrible hot weathers cos it just made me feel so uncomfortable and unable to sleep. Not to mention that with haze, the smoky smell is horrible too. It's quite terrifying to know that there's hailstorm at the West I can't believe it's happening in sg. (T ^ T) It's like plans spoil, can't go out when u just want to. Been stuck at home cos it's basically bad to breathe in bad air. And so I got so bored already. lol. Anyway, my lips chapped so much more often this 2 weeks!! Muz be cos of this really hot weather! And I've got ulcers now. Sobs. (>_<)


I can't stop my craving for chocolates and got this special pocky which is with this Snoopy cartoon packaging but it's really expensive! Almost 4 times the normal plain chocolate pocky!! Omg I'm never gonna get this again cos this is such a splurge! It's package to 2 smaller packets just like the previous pocky that I've eaten but this time 16 sticks in each. Although this really tasted better but still, the normal pocky can already satisfy my craving. haha. I simply can't stop munching a chocolate every now and then. I seem to be eating a piece of chocolate everyday. I hope this isn't a bad thing, cos I felt happy when eating it. (^_^v)

Great find just last week!!

Ayu-mi-x II Acoustic Orchestra version! How thrilled was I to see this! although this was a used item on sale. So I supposed the CD shop also sells second-hand CDs? I totally didn't expect this tbh. I was just looking around and found this. No reason for me to say no to this right? Although I have all ayu songs but for remix, I love all her orchestra versions. I'm listening to them right now and somehow it made me a little sleepy. haha. But one good thing is that I can hear Ayu's voice much clearly rather than her usual album versions. Oh ya, there's a special card inside the case but I don't know what's that!! I don't know which part of Ayu's body is it showing and what for? lol. If I'm not wrong by my guess, I think it's supposed to be part of a puzzle with the other remix albums at that time? Well, I'm already satisfied and going for Ayu's songs so the card thing doesn't bother me. haha.

I wonder why just can't find old Namie albums? I'm aiming for her PLAY album but I can't find it anywhere now. =( It seems easier to find Kuu's and Ayu's but not Namie. Why?? Namie has been out singing for such a long time yet her albums are not much and not easy to find. Is her fan base in sg that small that cd stores just don't bother with her stuffs that's why? argh. Just not fair. So I think my quest in finding Ayu cds is so much easier. And yeah, lucky for me then. haha. Shall try my luck next time. See if I'm really lucky spotting any old Namie albums in the future. Well well...

No comments:

Post a Comment