Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

This is July.

First of all, Happy July 1st~!! As usual, I listened to Ayu's July 1st on that day and it's just the same old feeling of summer coming [but it's always summer here -_-] and kinda happy, but it really did make me a little guilty for not getting A SUMMER BEST at all. Oh my, I wouldn't have been reminded for this if not for seeing some fans tweeted July 1st with that A SUMMER BEST cover. (,_,) But anyway, I didn't listen to other summer songs and I'd only just make the attempt to listen to July 1st that's all. lol. Lazy me!

I think having dates as the song names is pretty cool. Sort of make me feel that it's more meaningful and special to listen to the song on that special day~!! Once a year~!! And I feel like July seems to be the month of Kagrra, to me, since July 18th is Isshi's death anniversary. I've discovered some date songs by Kagrra, and since it's the month of July, so coincidentally, Kagrra, has a song of July: Shichigatsu Nanoka July 7th.



Not bad! I kinda like this song. =D
And there is another date song called Shigatsu Tsuitachi April 1st.



Both is great with the uploader including English subs. Now I get a better understanding of what Isshi is singing. U know, his Japanese is quite difficult to understand. haha. And my Japanese is kinda not up to standard yet. Lol.  Anyway, I like 七月七日 more but 四月一日 lyrics is sadder yet beautiful. I feel like dedicating to Isshi-san cos he sang this part 'I want to meet you once again right beneath those magnificent cherry blossoms'. Oh no, I'm gonna tear now... (T_T)


Anyway, looking back at my past posts of Kagrra, I know I have some playlist gone cos I deleted it. And that is because some of the videos are deleted by the uploader or either that their accounts got suspended. I'm quite unhappy about that cos I feel that I've spent my effort creating the playlist and I wanna go back to listen to it once more but it's gone!! And those are the singles/albums playlist that I've created. Since the videos are gone, I thought might as well I delete the playlists too. So I have my past posts there with some blank space cos of the deleted playlist. Oh well, how ugly looking my posts are now. And I can't remember the singles/album titles nor their songs now!! I can only remember their hit songs much better cos watching it so many times over the years. =)


Okay, since July is the month of Kagrra, to me, I feel like I have to do something this time. So maybe I'm gonna head back to folding my origami to commemorate Isshi-san and also to recreate my Kagrra, playlist for all their pvs. And also, to update my Kagrra, quotes page~! I only have 2 quotes up there for so long and not updating it cos it's quite hard to find translations of their songs. lol. So now's not the time to slack anymore and leave them there! I will update there soon cos it will be some sort of project for me now. I need to get this going. I will get them done by this month, I hope!! And hopefully, Isshi-san will be proud of me doing this. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment