Yes! Finally got my origami thing done before July ends!! ヽ(ˆ0ˆ)ノ I almost forgot tomorrow is the last day of July. I've been so muddled at the dates recently. I don't know what's wrong with me. lol. But yeah I managed to blog this today so an achievement done!
I wanna finish folding all these coloured squared papers that I have for years!! [That's why this personal project (ˆ_ˆ)] I love to buy and keep those origami papers in the past so that I'll fold them all someday with my entire collection of the origami I did. But there is this tendency of me to drag. (x_x) I hate procrastination. And then wonder when will that day ever come. lol. But now because of Isshi, because I really wanna do something, I finally got all of them folded! Not a lot actually. I did only 45 cranes and 8 hearts. But it took me quite a lot of time to do so!! I don't know why I took like ages to fold one crane. This must really mean that I've not folded for a long time! haha.
I'm glad at least I've found my motivation to do this, something which maybe I should have done long ago. At least I got this completed. I'm still left with one more thing to do. I guess it's good enough I got quite a few things done this month so shall left the quotes page some time later to complete. (^-^)
I have placed all the folded cranes [in fact more than 45 cos I did some in the past] and hearts into this glass bottle, along with some mini stars and boats. I can't recall when did I folded others. lol. I always tend to do them when I got the mood. The stars outside the bottle are the bigger sized ones that couldn't fit into the bottle, and I chose to take them out. I think is better to stuff the cranes inside since they take more space. I put those bigger sized stars into another container already. I wonder if I should get anymore glass bottles. I had another one filled with only stars, but that was really ages ago!! And it's just for display. More like collecting dust now. haha. But I will keep this bottle with all these mixed origami in a safer place. Cos it's something really special. I do wish I could like giving this bottle to Isshi. Yeah it's for him although I can't really give to him. ( T_T)
Anyway I thought of listening to Isshi's Shiki project songs. Since this is about Isshi now.
I remembered listening to this song only during the time when I heard of Isshi's death news. Okay, I regret only listening to this and not found out all his project songs. I procrastinated. That was so bad of me. And there I can see my comment first below this video. lol. That was really long ago since! 2 years! What have I been doing for the 2 years? O_O
This song still etched on my mind till now. Maybe cos it's just ONE song that I've listened from isshi which I would say the style is quite different from Kagrra,'s. It's really simple with just the guitar and isshi's voice. I'm truly amazed. He can produced such a great work! But I still think it'll be more perfect with the other members. With Isshi only, I feel that he's so all alone..... A sense of sadness will come to me again. (,_,)
I'm definitely gonna check out all the rest of the songs and blog about it soon.
Suddenly can't helped and wanna say R.I.P Isshi-san. If only his songs aren't that sad feeling...
Popular Posts
-
Brothers conflict ブラザーズ コンフリクト [12 episodes] → I was suddenly into reverse harem anime after watching Noragami [who knows why xD] and I get...
-
I'm so so so glad that the covers for LOVE was released this week~!! I'm already kinda impatient when the news of Ayu's release...
-
Wanna buy some things around this time before CNY coming as I'm sure there will be sales! hahaha. I'm quite glad I've bought thi...
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
My folded cranes & hearts to Isshi-san
Labels:
CircusRocker♪♬,
Kagrra - Isshi,
photos,
special Uta♪,
videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment