Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My folded cranes & hearts to Isshi-san

Yes! Finally got my origami thing done before July ends!! ヽ(ˆ0ˆ)ノ I almost forgot tomorrow is the last day of July. I've been so muddled at the dates recently. I don't know what's wrong with me. lol.  But yeah I managed to blog this today so an achievement done!


I wanna finish folding all these coloured squared papers that I have for years!! [That's why this personal project (ˆ_ˆ)] I love to buy and keep those origami papers in the past so that I'll fold them all someday with my entire collection of the origami I did. But there is this tendency of me to drag. (x_x) I hate procrastination. And then wonder when will that day ever come. lol. But now because of Isshi, because I really wanna do something, I finally got all of them folded! Not a lot actually. I did only 45 cranes and 8 hearts. But it took me quite a lot of time to do so!! I don't know why I took like ages to fold one crane. This must really mean that I've not folded for a long time! haha.
I'm glad at least I've found my motivation to do this, something which maybe I should have done long ago. At least I got this completed. I'm still  left with one more thing to do. I guess it's good enough I got quite a few things done this month so shall left the quotes page some time later to complete. (^-^)


I have placed all the folded cranes [in fact more than 45 cos I did some in the past] and hearts into this glass bottle, along with some mini stars and boats. I can't recall when did I folded others. lol. I always tend to do them when I got the mood. The stars outside the bottle are the bigger sized ones that couldn't fit into the bottle, and I chose to take them out. I think is better to stuff the cranes inside since they take more space. I put those bigger sized stars into another container already. I wonder if I should get anymore glass bottles. I had another one filled with only stars, but that was really ages ago!! And it's just for display. More like collecting dust now. haha. But I will keep this bottle with all these mixed origami in a safer place. Cos it's something really special. I do wish I could like giving this bottle to Isshi. Yeah it's for him although I can't really give to him. ( T_T)


Anyway I thought of listening to Isshi's Shiki project songs. Since this is about Isshi now.



I remembered listening to this song only during the time when I heard of Isshi's death news. Okay, I regret only listening to this and not found out all his project songs. I procrastinated. That was so bad of me. And there I can see my comment first below this video. lol. That was really long ago since! 2 years! What have I been doing for the 2 years? O_O 

This song still etched on my mind till now. Maybe cos it's just ONE song that I've listened from isshi which I would say the style is quite different from Kagrra,'s. It's really simple with just the guitar and isshi's voice. I'm truly amazed. He can produced such a great work! But I still think it'll be more perfect with the other members. With Isshi only, I feel that he's so all alone..... A sense of sadness will come to me again. (,_,)

I'm definitely gonna check out all the rest of the songs and blog about it soon.

Suddenly can't helped and wanna say R.I.P Isshi-san. If only his songs aren't that sad feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment