Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Masks and Revlon lip butter

Bought masks despite that I still have a lot at home. lol. The sale was just enticing me and actually I wanna buy the box of 4 different flavour masks at $19.90 but I sort of hesitate a bit cos they don't look that common as their usual ones. Well well... also partly cos this one that I've bought is even cheaper. haha. And I share with my friend so that we can have equal mix of the 2 different flavour masks. xD


I also ended up buying Revlon lip butter! Actually I have always been aiming to buy it long ago but there wasn't any sale all this while so I might as well get this now since I couldn't resist it anymore! haha. Firstly, I went to watch Jen's review video which did tempt me to buy it. That's how it got started!



She made me interested in Peach parfait and Cotton candy. Cos I wanted light colours. I had dark colours already and I don't really like it. I went to look out for them in drugstores but I didn't see the Cotton candy one which is the one I wanted the most. =( Kinda upset that I couldn't get the one I want which is really horrible!!

And then somehow, I ended up on asahi's video on the Revlon lip butter too, though not a review.



They all looked so yummy!! I love how they make the lipstick pop out of the food!! Creative and certainly nice to watch! And cos of watching this video, I wanted the strawberry shortcake the most!! It's pretty much the same as the cotton candy I guess, the light pinkish girly type of colour. hahaa.. And luckily this colour is available. yeah~~!!

I didn't regret with this lip butter purchase at all! It's really creamy, moisturising with such a sweet colour and it smells really good!! It's really like the fruity smell of the dessert! (ˆ0ˆ) I finally got a lip product that I love and satisfied with. I have got lip stick/gloss which is drying up my lips really bad and I hated it. I wonder why I couldn't get a good one for myself all these years! But now, thank goodness for this. I'm really glad that I watch reviews first before buying a product. Although I may be spending a little unneccessary, it's worth cos I bought the right one for me. No regrets~!  (ˆ_ˆ)v

No comments:

Post a Comment