Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dump mags for Bookmarks once more!

I was clearing up my magazines and gonna throw some away cos there are some content in which I don't really like and so I think there's no point of keeping them. Well that's what I did last year anyway. haha. But recently I realised that I've pilled up a little too many of the mags and so I needa look into which is worth to keep now. haha. Now I'm looking at the pages for Popteen July 09 issue and tearing out those that I wanna keep. Anyway I'm just showing the few Kumicky pages here :

I just realised that back in 2009 Kumicky looks kinda different from now.


Didn't know she used to dyed her hair in 2 colours! Tat means I don't really notice her back then, even though I had the mag for so long. lol.


She seems to have buck teeth? I realised her teeth is really kinda different then and now.

She likes to stick out her tongue in most pictures like this:


Oh my, she is really skinny~!! This page is about the length of every part of her body. It's also done for the rest of the models. In the end I decided to keep this page cos it's about Kumicky. haha. But it also made me jealous cos I don't think I can be like her! lol.

Another thing worth to keep: Namie's Best Fiction tour writeup~!


Only these 2 pages but still worth for me anyway. I kinda like that theme of fairytale that Namie had for this tour and album. Fiction that is~! Her costume is so pretty and cool too~!

Lastly, look at what I did just now:


3 Kumicky bookmarks~!!

Once again, my boring life. haha. Don't wanna waste the mags as I've said. Since I like doing a little bit of art. But my creativity is kinda limited. The only thing I can do is still bookmarks. haha. Not as if I will use them even though I have lots of books! Let me just continue to add it as part of my collection. At least some Kumicky things that I've owned. haha.

Why Kumicky don't have twitter?? I could have tweeted her this at least... (´・_・`)

No comments:

Post a Comment