Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ayu ended 15th anniversary tour + Rare videos playlist

A little news yesterday: Ayu ended her 15th anniversary tour ~A BEST LIVE~ on Sunday 28 July at Yoyogi and teared when singing teddy bear.


Well, now this leaves me wondering what I've done this year since it's Ayu's 15th anniversary. And so far, is by watching her debut performance poker face on April 8th. lol.

I did get a bit nostalgic with her old songs and performance, which is why I've created a playlist of those old Ayu videos that I came across at YouTube.



Another surprise to me in that it was the first time that I've seen making-ofs for her old pvs where I initially thought that Ayu didn't had it filmed in the past!! lol. Cos I've got the A Complete Clip box but there isn't any making-ofs. Only in her recent albums she will include them in the album. So happy that I found and watched RAINBOW, SURREAL, Real me and the trilogy for vogue-Far away-SEASONS making-ofs. I feel like I'm still discovering and understanding more about Ayu even at this time. (^。^) Especially watching Ayu's documentary back where she filmed in 2004. Her strong attitude and character is certainly something which I should learn from. (⌒▽⌒)


Anyway, I did an Ayu bookmark last last week. Not that impressive but is something that I've done. haha. Cos I realized I had so many Kumicky bookmarks and didn't have a decent one of Ayu. I hope this look quite acceptable. I'm still not that happy with my design. I don't know what's wrong. ?_?



Now I'm so NOT gonna buy anymore ViVi mag with Ayu or Namie on cover!! It's so not worth it. I really really dislike Vivi's content. Ugh. I ended up tearing and keeping the pages of Ayu's deji deji diary or any interviews about her. The rest of the mag just don't make me like it. The layout and content can't be of match with popteen. I guess is cos they have different target consumers that's why. But still it really is not my type. I shouldn't have bought so much in the past for the sake of Ayu I think. Cos the mags are occupying so much space and heavy. And I really cannot stand seeing Lena all the time. Okay, I'm so bias but I can't helped it. I'm really not gonna care about Vivi anymore. Popteen all the way~!! And of cos I'm super duper happy for the fact that Ayu appeared on Popteen's September issue!! So gonna buy it!! I'm really elated~!!! Can't wait to get it! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment