Popular Posts

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Japanese netizens their opinions on Ayu + A Song for xx live recording

Have read about this Japanese netizens opinions on Ayu last week which isn't all very nice to read about. It's just so bad of those people saying Ayu deteriorate just like that. The word looks so horrid to me, it's like she decayed O_O. They keep saying how unpopular she is now, which I feel that obviously they are not Ayu fans, or maybe they are just casual listeners. I still see some hardcore Japanese Ayu fans so I don't think Ayu's position is that bad. She's still the queen afterall!! And heck, why are they so into saying about her personal life, hearing loss and age rather than her talent and songs? Ayu's voice is still very good and she's putting in effort in her songs and performance all the while..But they didn't see this. (¬_¬)

I would say, her lack of appearance in tv shows and programs probably lead to people thinking she's no longer popular. But I'm pretty sure is her choice of choosing not to attend to such shows and rather have more time of her own. Anyway, Japan is already now flooded with AKB and Kyary. And I guess most of them seem to favour new stuffs coming along to them. And whatever that keeps appearing in their tv. ( ̄^ ̄)  I really miss watching Ayu on tv shows and see her hosting her AyuReady. I would love that I can look forward to watching new Ayu videos throughout the times. Well, maybe now all I can do at the moment is to re-watch her old videos and documentary and probably rediscover Ayu again [in my previous post]. I know quite a lot about Ayu throughout these years as a fan but I guess there may be still something that I've missed. haha. It's also good to watch old videos and reminisce those old times again. (^-^)

There is one comment tat says Namie has overtook Ayu. I love both of them but it's not too pleasing to see this. They both are indeed queens, I feel that they are equally good. But Ayu's singing voice is definitely better than Namie's. Just that Namie isn't that open about her personal life. She doesn't even have twitter/weibo like Ayu. She's more low profile and so is projecting more of a good image to the public now I guess. But she has rumours too in the past anyway. The fact that Ayu appears more in the news about her life doesn't mean she's all that bad. It's not like she destroy her life like taking drugs or have many boyfriends. Ayu is pretty much considered as behaving well isn't it? She's really not that bad like what those people think of her. Why are they so mean in their comments? (>_<)

Came across this A Song for xx live recording for the last day of Ayu's live performance at yoyogi.
I would say her voice now is stronger and powerful although deep. I do love her high pitched voice too but it really feels unpolished. I think both sounds good but then I think I'm more used to her high pitch squeaky voice all this while, so watching her old pvs are okay and pretty fine to me. But now I feel a little strange watching Ayu lives for a deep voice now singing her old songs are really like different styles! I can't describe this feeling! haha. Or maybe just cos that I haven't been watching enough recent Ayu concert lives? I do have more of her older concert lives and have been watching them a lot in the past. lol!

Wonder what the cover of the A BEST LIVE DVD will look like. Shall I even buy it? haha. Me guilty enough for not watching her recent concert lives. I haven't buy an Ayu concert DVD in ages! [If one of Party Queen's album release versionsnot counted] Well, I think I can't really enjoy watching for the fact that my DVD player was spoilt long ago. And it's really hard to get a good portable DVD player nowadays. And also I don't really like to use my com to watch DVD cos it makes so much freaking noises that I'm so scared it'll spoil!! Oh bother.. Why isn't anyone into portable DVD?? I think it's really good that I can watch my favourite DVD and bringing it around. So many people prefer going online to watch videos? How about those old DVDs they have at home? Is everyone not giving a damn about it? (~_~;)

Okay, don't wanna leave this post so plain without a picture. 


Very pretty~~ this isn't from the official lyrics booklet right? Maybe I can also try to do such picture. '(*゚▽゚*)'

No comments:

Post a Comment