Popular Posts

Saturday, August 10, 2013

News about Sexy Ayu on Majesty Japan magazine Sept issue

This appear on the newspaper on Wed 07 August:


So they say about Ayu appearing half naked using her right hand to cover her boobs is this ↓


Really sexy leh~! She overwhelmed me again~! haha.

This is the second time she done so for a magazine interview. The first being at ViVi November 2010 issue where I bought it last time for the sake of the pictures too. xD I think that's really special for the first time I saw Ayu like this. But the pictures back then are in black and white. In which we can't see her lower back tattoos that clearly. When exactly did she get that tattoo anyway? It's only when I saw this picture till I know that her tattoo actually have colors.↓


I spotted some green and pink. Ar...Ayu, when are u gonna show us your full lower back tattoo?? I'm so curious~!!

Anyway, the news is saying Ayu has been an artiste for 15 years, she's now not creating music for the sake of releasing albums, but to make the music that she wanted. (^∇^)
On her personal life, she hopes that she can treasure the times with friends and family from now on.
Ayu also mentioned that she's still in good relationship and contact with her ex-husband Mannie~!
The biggest change in her life would be to marry and divorce. (≧ロ≦)

I'm so glad that she's still in contact with Mannie. Ar.. although I'm not that happy with their divorce cos it's really sudden to me. But at least he's a better man than Maro! I wouldn't expect her to be in touch with Maro that jerk anyway.  I'm sure Ayu never will. =) Seems like her life is going on pretty well. I wonder will Ayu think about marriage again? Since it's a big thing that has impacted on her. But certainly, no shocking surprises to us please, Ayu! Can u at least hint us first? Cos I'm afraid my heart couldn't take it. lol.

Long live Ayu's sexiness~!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment