Popular Posts

Monday, August 19, 2013

Updated on Kagrra, pvs

Arr!! I realised I missed out one pv from my list of Kagrra, pvs!! Which is Genei no katachi 幻影の貌! Ugh cos I have been adding it to my playlist by looking up as many Kagrra, pvs in YouTube. Oh silly me. I haven't been doing thorough search enough. Anyway the song is just uploaded last month? Why do their pvs get deleted here and there again? =( And of course I do remember I heard that song before. Just that I didn't note down all the song titles so it didn't occur to me that I've missed that. Duh, should have known that it was not quite complete. lol.

So I've updated that song by marking with # at:
1. List of Kagrra, pvs
2. Before 18 July, my Kagrra, playlist and name~

Glad that there is indeed this fan site that has the list! I almost thought there isn't any at all. I thought no one will do it. lol. The pvs are shown in chronological order too. Thank goodness I found this. I'm even lazy to organize them properly, but just dump them all into the playlist and listen to all the songs at once. haha.

But anyway, seems like the site is not updated anymore. Especially the lyrics page I mean. Not all songs have English translation there. But the MISC. part with interview and live reports was wow! I think I need some time for that reading too. Omg..

I wonder should I even join the fanlisting there cos the site doesn't seem to be active anymore since the last update was a year ago. (¬_¬) Well anyway, since Kagrra, is gone/disband/demise, there won't be any updates going on I guess. And now what I should do is to read all about Kagrra, as much as I could. Because I've missed the time where I can do that in the past. When I can actually know more about them back then, long ago... T_T


I have been trying to redo my Kagrra, quotes page and updating it. Now it's much better! [Although it's not done completely yet]  Cos I'm trying to organise them well. And of course thanks to the author of the site that gives me the motivation. Had that page there for quite a long time and I haven't been making myself to do it. I feel that I finally did something now~!! haha.

And I must put a Kagrra, picture here. Cos I hardly put any of their pictures in my blog.


U all are still in my heart, so long as I live. =)


Kagrra, fan site @ Divine Words

No comments:

Post a Comment