Popular Posts

Monday, August 26, 2013

My Kagrra, Shu album

I've got my Kagrra, Shu album last year but I haven't yet post my review on it. lol. First of all, the pictures~~~






All members appear twice in the booklet! But that is just too little for me! I like the design a lot too. It's really beautiful. Just that for all their albums so far the cover is always some sort of drawing. I suppose that there are also member pictures inside the booklet for the other albums  (⌒ー⌒) One thing which is also great is that each of the song lyrics are in different fonts.

I have this album saved into my phone and I'm definitely not gonna deleted no matter what, and when I'm feeling kinda down I keep listening to this Shu album. It makes me feel that I've listened to it like over a thousand times. lol. Isshi's voice definitely accompanied me through last year~.

Tracklist
01. Paraizo ぱらいぞ
02. *Uzu 渦
03. Ren 蓮
04. Tanbinaru shi e no shoukei 耽美なる死への憧憬
05. *Sakura zukiyo 桜月夜
06. Kikoku shuushuu 鬼哭啾愀
07. Jusou 咒葬
08. Subarashiki kana? Jinsei 素晴らしきかな?人生
09. Towa ni... 永遠に...
10. Hoozuki 鬼灯

In Paraizo, Isshi mentioned about going to the paradise. Is that something optimistic, forward looking thing? I'm not too sure about this. But I like towards the end of the song though. =)


Omg at the first line of the song Uzu cos that's how I feel exactly all along! This song is about life and death. Though not that creepy or sad.. It's more like something you ponder about. This song certainly speaks my heart!! I loved this Uzu pv with the paper windmill! And with Shin playing the koto which is so cool! I love his hands!(⌒▽⌒)  But what's with the part where the mysterious masked girl slashed the red kimono girl? And then this red kimono girl took off the mask of a person who is revealed to be Isshi. How is that related to life and death? U mean the girl was reborn to be Isshi? Does that make sense...?

I wonder who is the 'you' that Isshi is referring to in this song Ren. Because he can't touch/see the person anymore, nor meet him/her. I wonder if this person can be referred to as someone who has passed away? It's someone who Isshi wants to remember forever... And now, he's certainly someone who I want to remember...

Tanbinaru shi e no shoukei reflects what I'm thinking, especially in the past. It's some sort of reflection about yourself, I think. I would also write something like that in my lyrics, if only I could compose a song too. haha.


Sakura Zukiyo is a very touching pv. I remember feeling kinda sad when I watched it for the first time. I supposed is about this girl recalled of her past as a little girl with her dad? The sakura petals are those beautiful memories. And there she prayed to her dad at the little altar in the house. This 'Those days I can never again return to' definitely showed how she was feeling at that time. How touching. ╥﹏╥
Anyway, it was until I watched the making-ofs then I know that they are filming this pv without wearing their shoes. lol.

Kikoku shuushuu is something so deep to understand. I don't really get the meaning of this song. I guess this is the typical Isshi poetic lyrics where he used those words that have meaning behind it..

I'm afraid of such songs such as Jusou cos he mentioned about corpse/evil/dead. The melody is not bad but this song is not to my liking. haha.

I feel that Subarashiki kana? Jinsei is such a jazz song. But it's really cool! And Isshi made some reference with regards to Buddhism. He's talking about those cravings/indulgence/desire that is bad. The line 'Nevertheless, like pigs We're fattening up and can't even see our own toes?' actually made me laugh a little. xD  Isshi actually used the word pigs. lol!

I don't really like this song Towa ni... I would say this song is still kinda easy to understand. Probably that's what Isshi believes in: Eternity.

I love Hoozuki! Especially the chorus and the end. But it's something about being together and not separation. There is this part where I do not understand though: 'If this is really love It'll destroy the flowers that bloomed in my heart.' What is the 'it'? The darkness? Or the sin that he has committed? lol. Isshi's songs always made me think what's he trying to talk about. ┐('~`;)┌ It would be good if there's someone who can interpret or explain to me. Cos I think I'm kinda bad at this. x_x

Overall, I love this album of course. But 2 pvs are just too little!! 10 songs are the minimum to me to be called as an album, and this just fits it. Although there's little pvs and pictures of Kagrra,, it's still a great album that is worthy. After all, it's the music and lyrics that counts! Love Kagrra, and Isshi-san.♥ Thanks for the music guys~~~

Lyrics translation @ 鬼愛~Demon Passion~

No comments:

Post a Comment