Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If only I know what's going on with my sleep...

Why do sleep become something that is bothering me all the while? Many years back, I keep having sleep paralysis. It's really scary that I can't move nor speak a word at that state. I tried not to think that it's cos of those terrifying 'things'. Sometimes I have breathing difficulty too. Anyway, I didn't do anything about it cos it's not something that I can control. =(

Now that I don't have this problem, but I have another one now. I woke up in the middle of the night almost everyday at about 3-4am with heart palpitations. It feels horrible too that I can't control my heartbeat and it beats so fast. I'm kinda afraid that it'll turn out to be something like heart attack O_O. I can't stand that I'm woken up almost every night out of a sudden. It's also terrifying me now. ╥﹏╥

I really can't think of any reasons for this. My health condition and diet has always been the same. What else can it be? In any health test, I always have normal results. Yeah I have never done those test for heart condition before and I can't imagine myself going for it now. Have been reading through many websites about it and I don't have those causes that they mentioned. Is it really stress and anxiety that I have? I only have heart palpitations and nothing else like shortness of breath or pain, so I really hope it's not something serious. Well, right now I shall take advice from this How to Stop Palpitations. Hopefully such thing will gone too. And I don't want nightmares too. Now I'm starting to be afraid of sleeping. Oh bother...

No comments:

Post a Comment